• 2. Deep Shit •

Jahseh

I sat across from the young girl I've grown to like. I'm still so confused about this all..I haven't seen her bitch ass mama since before I met Jamiah.

"Why are you just now bringing this to my attention? I mean, your mama is and have always been crazy and on a mission tryna ruin my life. I don't get it."

"My mother hates you...she says you left her and after that everything went wrong for her."

"But I left your mother 17 years ago..you're way too young to be my daughter."

"I don't know all that but I do know I have our baby pictures." She pulled them out carefully placing them side by side. She slid it over to me and I was shocked at the resemblance..

"More coffee?" Our server asked...we were at ihop.

"No thanks but I appreciate you." I smiled before he walked off, I noticed he was staring at her.

"Aye nigga watch yo eyes." She was waving then stopped looked embarrassed.

"Look you not gonna be doing all that if I'm your daddy." I straight faced her. Her mama hoe ass shoulda been a better mother instead of tryn-

"Okay dad." She smiled nervously.

"We gotta get a test done ASAP. I'll get it set up I-I just gotta make sure Trinity."

"I know, I understand I know my mother was...a hoe." I exhaled loudly feeling sad for her that she even knows that.

"She's still your mother, you gotta respect her baby girl." I reached out and she grabbed my hand..

"If you're my daughter I'll always be here for you I promise and I'm sorry you had to be without me all this time. We will get this sorted out..

"I hope so, I hope so." She smiled at me. After a hour of talking  I dropped her off at her grandmothers house because her mother was having an episode.

I waved bye to her and I exhaled...I made a Group FaceTime call to all my niggas at once..

"Yo...I need y'all to meet me at my house in Deepside some shit just went down. Any of y'all seen my wife?"

"Jah...she just kicked me out the crib she said she don't wanna see any of us cuz we knew, the fuck going on?" Ice said confused.

"Just meet me at the spot."

"What's wrong nigga?" Ski asked and I heard Mianna yelling in the background..great.

"X I know you ain't go do no dumb shit like this what the fuck?" She said straight facing me.

"Just meet me damn!" I hung up hitting the steering wheel. I pulled up in bout 20 mins and seen a few of their cars. I walked in using my keys and heard a bunch of yelling..

Ski walked up to me hugging me a bit then handing me a fresh bottle of Henny patting my back.

I sat down and ignored all they questions lost in my own world..I been calling Jamiah since we left IHOP and it went straight to voicemail. She got me blocked that hurt, a few mins later and everybody was here...

"Spill it nigga."

"Yeah you called us on some shit almost had me scared to come over." Trunks joked hitting Coolie.

"Mane I might have a daughter." The room was quiet then noise erupted..

"By who?" Tank yelled.

"IKYFL!" Base said standing up.