10. Mine

A month later..

Jahseh

"Just find out who the nigga is so I can get rid of him! I don't like his ass already!"

"Nigga you don't even know if it is a "nigga"!" Ski yelled at me.

"She wouldn't get dressed up looking all good like that for nothing, I ain't fucking stupid."

"Mianna said she ain't talking to nobody."

"And you believe that? How frugal are you nigga? That's her best friend think she ain't gone cover for her?" He sat there wondering if she'd lied to him..

"Damn..but my baby wouldn't." He sat and thought for a minute as the wheels turned.

"You'd do it for me wouldn't you? I ain't tryna start no shit just being honest."

I got a call from Tank..

"Aye she just left the crib."

"Where she going?"

"She ain't tell me nigga damn, be lucky I'm even telling yo ass. If she hear me talking on these damn security cameras and ban me from this bitch I'm kickin yo ass. She keep a nigga fed, you stupid for fuckin up!" I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"Nigga just keep yo ears open!" I hung up and sped up to her neighborhood hoping I'd catch her. I seen her pulling into her favorite juice spot..we sat back a good distance watching her.

"Aye she lost weight?"

"I don't know but I swear that ass bigger." She did look smaller in the waist cuz that ass to stomach ratio is crazy!

She walked out smiling thanking the nigga that held her door. I watched as he grabbed her hand tryna get her attention..

I opened the door cuz I'm finna check his ass..

"Chill. She got it."

"Don't touch me I don't know you like that nigga." She spat walking away.

She got in her new Wagon and pulled off..
I seen her cross the bridge and wondered..

"Where the hell she going?" Ski asked. We followed her to downtown Broward.

"We finna find out." I seen her pull up to this restaurant and get out valet. I watched as she waited out front then made a call. She hung up and walked in..

"Fuck this!" I got out and Ski followed..I seen her walk up to a table with a dark skinned nigga sitting there, smiling..at my fuckin wife.

He stood up and opened his arms, wrapping them around her waist and holding her tight. I honestly can't even think straight..

I seen them share a kiss as my chest heaved up and down..I heard Ski's voice but I drowned out the words..

Jamiah

I walked up and Renny smiled at me..I never get tired of seeing that smile.

"Well if it isn't the lady of the hour." He said handing me sunflowers. I noticed a few bags nearby.

"Hi you, I'm sorry we haven't met before today. Baby this week has been so busy."

"I know baby but I know that it'll pay off for you, you're so determined. I'm really proud."

"Thank you Renny. Thanks for having them pour my wine I need it."

"No you need a vacation."

"Baby I can't possibly make time for that right now."