9. New Beginnings

Jamiah

Five Months Later..

Things have changed a lot...I've been at my house for almost 6 months because Jahseh and I just can't seem to get along. I've learned so much shit about him that I had no idea about.

The divorce is still in the air because he won't sign the fucking papers. He's so stubborn and selfish...

"Hey ma, can I drive to dads?" Gekyume asked me, I turned my lips up so quick cuz who do he think he is?

"Boy you are 14 years old, you only have a permit are you outta your mind?" I asked him looking as if he had 3 heads.

"Ma please? Dad let's me drive to the store." I straight faced him and he looked like he just let the cat out the bag.

"Excuse me? He what?!" I will fuck his short ass up.

"Ma don't flip, don't say anything to him please cuz I wasn't supposed to tell."

"Like hell I won't, you shouldn't be driving alone Gek look I know you're a good driver but that's beside the point, you're a young black boy you can't be out driving illegally. You prolly drove his BMW they'll say you stole that shit and you know what they do to black people in this country. My sons won't ever be a statistic. Go get your things I'll take you."

"Thank you ma. I'm sorry you're right, I didn't think about it like that. I won't do it again."

*

"Enjoy yourself baby." I waved at him as the front door opened, I watched Jahseh smile and hug our son.

I was gonna curse him out about what Gek told me earlier but I didn't have the energy, so I drove off..

"J wassup? Damn slow down."

"I don't have time I'm busy. Sign them papers then we can talk."

"I ain't signing shit, you mine forever." He said smartly smirking at me.

"Get off my door Jahseh."

"You look beautiful as ever. I love that color on you. I really miss you baby girl, I wish you'd just come home."

"I know." I said driving off rolling my eyes and pulling out the gate. I heard he had a new bitch now..good for him.

Jahseh

I watched her ass pull off, I hate she even staying at that house but what can I tell her? She stubborn.

We have a few bad arguments and she leaves..it's all really just a big misunderstanding.

Flashback

"Are you fucking kidding me? You wrote a song about that bitch? Do you want me to fuck you up because I will?" She yelled at me and I seen anger all over her face.

"I swear it wasn't even like that, it's just some old shit I had wrote it don't mean nothing." I lied..I wrote this shit one night I was reflecting on my life about my old hoe. I won't say which one...

"If it don't mean nothing then why the fuck did you lay the track down?!" She again grabbing the flower vase near by and throwing it at me.

"Aye calm yo ass down!" I ran over to her grabbing her arm. She looked at me like I
was stupid...I was for doing this."

"Don't fucking grab me! Fuck you! I'm sick of your shit I really am!" She pushed me off her. I didn't even mean it like that..

Flashback over..