13. Born Day

Tyler

"Yume be careful!" She yelled watching him twist down the zip line.

"Crazy ass boy." She shook her head...

"He get that from his daddy." My mom said rolling her eyes.

"Baby let's go together." I smiled walking over to her. She smiled and agreed I got on and she wrapped her arms around me and her legs...

"Shitttttt!" We were flying past all the tree canopies.

"Don't let go! Don't let go!" I laughed as she squinted her eyes slowly looking around.

"Don't let me go!" She damn near cried and I was shocked her tough ass was scared right now. We reached the end and she jumped off me. She slapped my face lightly making me laugh...

"I told you I didn't wanna do it, I bout peed myself Jahseh!"

"Baby it's your birthday you gotta live it up just a bit! Let's get some food and drinks."

"You know I needed you why would you leave me, keeping it real everyday it ain't easy!" My parents yelled in the mics on stage. We at some dope ass spot Jah bought us to.

"Get they asses down please they too lit rn!" Anima said rolling her eyes and taking a shot on the low.

"Yo ass need to stop drinking they grown as hell." I took the shot glass from her she poured.

"Boy fúck you."

"Better roll some or sit this one out youngin."

"You know damn well I don't smoke." I smirked at that because sometimes I be forgetting she's a square.

"You lame sis. Liquor but you ain't smoking? You can't be from this family." I shook my head and sparked taking it to moms and coming back to my sister."

"Gotta keep a carbon in my reach! Pickin calamari out my teeth, BA-BY!" They said laughing and passing the weed back and forth. I really love they relationship sometimes.

Jin and Mikasa were playing pool and arguing about who was gonna be solids or stripes this go around.

Anima was going on about something...

"Just hit this." I said handing her the J i sparked.

She looked at me sideways the grabbed it hitting and ghosting it...

"You have smoked before you lying!"

"I-" She coughed her lungs up and I handed her a water.

"Always watched mom do that it was my first try." She hit again and passed it to me getting choked again, I watched as she handed that one better this time.

"Look at you G!" I laughing ghosting it... Yume was sitting nearby on his game. Moms and dad paid them stacks for him to come in. He ordered a shit ton of food and been eating the whole time.

"My throat dry as hell, shit." She said drinking water to help the feeling.

I looked on stage and moms was Kodak boppin showing her teeth and Jah was hyping her up.

I turned back to my little sister who was ghosting the blunt again...she ain't choke this time.

"Anima you smoke?" My dad said looking at her in disbelief, she was now choking. Moms snatched it and looked at her slightly...

"No I-I." She coughed barely catching her breathe..

"No she don't smoke she just tryna be cool. I told her we all smoked and she can't be from this family." I said laughing...