14. My Turn

We stepped off a plane back home and the sunlight hit me hard. The warmth was so comforting..it feels so good to be back home.

"Home sweet home!" Ty smiled.

I seen a line of whips rolling up, there were the big boy SUVS. There was a Matte Purple Mclarin at the tail of the line. The car stopped right in front of ours and I had my hand on my gun..

"Get in." I told the kids.

"Nah we can't do that." Tyler said standing way in front of me with his gun out.

"The fuck?" Jahseh said clutching. Standing in front of Tyler and me. I seen the door open and someone got out I seen who it was and was shocked.

"Renny?!"

"Damn you look so beautiful in this light." He walked straight up to me and kissed me on my lips. I didn't even expect that but the way he was kissing me I couldn't resist. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes...

"Damn." Anima said smiling and snickering with Trinity and Mikasa.

Jahseh cocked his gun and Tyler ran over taking it out his hand and tucking it behind him.

"Aye chill." Tyler said as he and Jin held him back. Jin was laughing his ass off..

"I was missing you, I didn't wanna keep waiting." He walked away and went over to the girls...

"Ladies." He bowed his head and trailed off..

"I'm Renny. I know this isn't the best way to meet but I can assure y'all I've heard your mother go on and on about how proud she is of y'all and how you two are growing into ambitious and smart young ladies." He smiled.

"Wait you're the man that paid the ticket for us to go to the spa a few weeks back?" Anima said connecting the dots.

"That's me! How was it?" I laughed and watched as Jahseh observed in disgust.

"It was soooo a amazing! I loved everything about it the vibes, the service and the drinks!"

"I didn't get any of the drinks but I had a little fruit bowl it was so good!" Trinity said.

"Yes it was nice thank you." Mikasa said.

I watched as he walked over to Jin...

"Jin right? Man I watch your plays, you cold. My nigga Mook play for the Dolphins and I showed him your highlights, he want you to come visit him at practice." He held his hand out for a handshake...

Jin looked at me then him...he smiled and grabbed his hand giving him a firm handshake.

I looked at Jahseh and he was pissed..I couldn't help but chuckle a bit seeing him sweat.

"Thanks mane, I really appreciate that that's dope as hell I love Mook on the field he damn near my favorite player."

"That ain't shit just wait til I take you to the practice. You know he gone have you run a play."

"Tyler wassup man? I've heard so much about you, your parents raised a real family man. Congrats on the baby!

He grabbed his hand and shook it smiling.

"Thanks man I appreciate it."

I walked over to Jahseh..

"Calm ya ass down. Now."

"How the fuck he know you was here?"

"I told him when I was landing he wanted to see me." He looked so frustrated.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know he was gone show up here? Damn. Don't really matter, I ain't tell him to come."

I left him standing stuck walking over to Renny...

"Well I always talk about them now you get to see them in real life."

"I hope y'all had fun on your trip..I'm glad to finally meet all y'all."

"You must be Gekyume. I love your pictures man you got some real heat."

"Hi. Thank you." Yume said looking unamused. I laughed not knowing he was gonna be the toughest one to crack.

"I would love to whisk y'all mama away for a bit. I promise to spoil her, feed her whatever she want and keep her safe."

"Nah I need to know what you got in mind." Anima said with attitude.

"Yeah we don't know you." Trinity said looking at him up and down.

"Facts." Yume said side eyeing him. Renny threw his hands up surrendering.

"That's true but if y'all mama actually like me I gotta be a good man. She don't like nobody." Renny smiled looking at me.

"Facts." Yume said looking at me slightly cracking a smile.

"So spill it nigga, let us hear these weak ass plans." Jansen said.

"First we're gonna fly to Turks and Caicos because she hasn't been, then we're going to Paris for fashion week. You all will be joining us because...."

"Because what?!" Jamiah smiled excitedly.

"My baby will be walking in her first show!"

"Stop lying!" She jumped up and down.

"Who's show?!"

"Mugler."

"Baby you didn't!"

"And...."

"Wait there's more?!?"

"Chanel." She jumped up and down and ran over to our daughters.

"Ahhhhhh! Mom I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you!"

"Yeah I hope they know I'm taking my own pictures." Yume said.

"They do, I actually told them about you and they want you to to assist the photography team with both shows.

"That's what I'm talking bout." Yume shook up with him.

"Okay...mom I can admit it now..I like this nígga."

"Yume watch your mouth."

"You good lil nígga." Renny smirked.

I shook me head at this shit...I ain't got no
choice but to kill this nígga now.

I tried to calm down....I seen him kiss her.

"Dad..don't do this right now. Please." I heard Anima say before I blacked out.

*****

👀 sorry it's been so long 😩