"I'm just asking."

"Yea. I did. So what?"

"Hm. Nothing." I say, before turning on my heels and walking away from his desk.

Tupac

"Adrienne." I call her name just as she gets to the door.

She turns around, her hair swinging over her shoulder. She's so fucking beautiful. I can't even really put her beauty into words. I've never been this attracted to a woman before and it blows my mind that just her presence does something to me.

"come here." I say.

She hesitates before walking back towards my desk.

"What?" She asks.

I get up from my seat, walking around the desk.

Her eyes follow my every move with confusion in them. I stand close behind her and grab her waist with my left hand, my right, around her throat softly.

Her body tenses against mine.

"What are you doing?" She asks, I chuckle a little.

"I know you been missing me." I whisper in her ear, before planting a few kisses on her neck. She lets out soft moans, making me grip her throat a little tighter.

"You teasing me, coming in my office half dressed, you don't know what that does to me." I say, making a devious chuckle escape her lips.

She hums, "really?" She asks, turning towards me, her hand playing with the waist band of my pants. I nod, looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm sure Kiada leaves you just as speechless huh?" She asks, removing her hand and nudging me backwards.

"What?"

"That's your girlfriend, right?" She chuckles, making me furrow my eyebrows. What the fuck is she talking about.

"Hell no. That bitch ain't my girl. Who the fuck told you that?" I ask, but Adrienne just grabs her check off the table and heads towards the door.

"Look Tupac. I don't know what kind of game you tryna run with me and her but I'm not gonna be apart of it. So lets just go back to not talking, and I'll see you around, mmkay?" She rolls her eyes, before I can say anything, she leaves my office, slamming the door behind her.

Fuck.

~•~

What happened with Adrienne earlier left me real irritated but I didnt have much time to think about it since there's more important shit for me to be worried about.

Today I gotta get rid of Detective Sanders car.

I parked it in my garage until I could find somebody who'd agree to crush it.

Im meeting a nigga I know at the junk yard and I got somebody else driving the car from my house to the yard. We stripped the tag since its probably still being looked for.

"Wassup man." Grant daps me up as I approach him.

"Nun much. Need you to get rid of this car I got." I say, he nods.

"Hope you not talking about this beauty." He says, referring to the Benz I pulled up in.

"Nah man. I got somebody about to pull up in it, should be here in a few minutes." I say, looking down at my watch.