25)"I need that favor."

Adrienne

"I can do that." I say, as Tupac starts to unpack some of my clothes from the boxes.

"Nah I'll do it for you. Lay down and get you some rest." He says, without looking up at me. My eyes trace his tattooed arms as he opens another box.

"Or I could just help." I suggest.

"You sure?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at me. The rings on his fingers glisten, the light from the lamp reflecting off of them. I nod.

"Baby I'm fine." I say, resting my hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

Ever sense I had that panic attack a few days ago he's been treating me like a child and not letting me do much. I get that he's worried but I'm fine. It wasn't that serious.

He smiles at me, grabbing me by my waist and pressing his lips against mine. My eyes flutter shut as his hands move to my lower back. His lips leave mine and move to my neck, making me pull away from him.

"Sorry." He says, licking his lips and turning his attention back to the boxes.

"You sure youn wanna sleep in my room with me?" Pac asks, before holding up one of my dresses, "Where the fuck was you wearing this to?"

I chuckle. "Its a party dress." I say, snatching it from him.

"Well shit you ain't going no where with that on." He says, shaking his head.

I start to fold my clothes and put them in the dresser drawers. "How's the kitchen remodel going?" I ask, Tupac sucks his teeth.

"Man it's a bunch of fucking retards working down there. We ain't gonna be back open until next month prolly." He says, I silently cheer. He needs some rest, Lesane is always at that damn club. Maybe he'll sit down somewhere now.

"Well, we'll get to spend more time together." I say.

Tupac smiles, "A whole lot of time." He winks at me making me laugh lightly.