2) "Who the hell is Lesane Shakur?"

Tupac

"FreeFeild is next." I say, taking a hit from my blunt.

"Freefeild? Nigga that's cracker territory. They won't hesitate to shoot our black asses." Q says, making me glare at him.

"Money is money."

"I'm not getting killed for you-" I cut him off, pointing my gun at his forehead.

"Nigga you been talking a whole lot. I hope you ain't forgot who run this shit." I say, "Y'all do know who run this right? I'm the nigga making this happen. I make moves. Not y'all!"

The room is silent. I sit my gun back in my lap.

"Like I was saying. Freefeild is next, we gon take this month to case it, next month we getting the money."

"How much we taking?" Raheem asks, making me look over my shoulder at him.

"As much as we can."

•••

Adrienne.

Thats what she said her name was.

My mind keep going back to her. She seem different than other broads.

When I first saw her at the bank, she caught my eye. She ain't never been there before all the other times we hit that bank.

When I looked at her it was almost like shit started moving slower. Everybody else was on the ground, fearing me. But there she was, still standing. I am fascinated by her.

The last thing I wanted to do was scare her, but if I didn't put my glock on her niggas wouldve thought we was weak.

I saw her at my club later that day. She didn't even seem to belong there. There's like this light around her.. That protects her from niggas like me. Killers.

"Aye Pac, ya girl out here clowning." One of my boys knocks on my bedroom door.

I already know who it is. Erica.

A bitch I been fucking for a while, she seem to think I owe her sum. I den told her time and time again that I don't have time for her shit.

"You can let her in." I say, opening my door.

"Lesane! I hear her yellin my name. "Don't you fucking touch me, where that nigga at?

I sit on my bed and not long after, she stumbles her stupid ass in my room. "Why the hell you ain't call me? She points a finger at me.

"Cause I ain't have to." I say, lighting a cigarette. "I told yo ass I got shit to do." I add, making her roll her eyes, she throws her braids over her shoulder.

"Well you better make time for me."

"You not my bitch Erica. You just crazy as hell."

"Tupac I'm tired of you doing this to me, you said you lo-"

"Awe here we go with the waterworks, Erica I know what I fucking said. I lied. A nigga will say anything to keep getting his dick sucked. The sooner you understand that the better sweet heart." I chuckle, walking towards her.

She slaps me, hard.

"Fuck you." She spits in my face.

"Come get this bitch before I kill her." I say, making Q and Raheem come in and grab her.