006. wrong accusations

( oo6. wrong accusations )
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄)

"What are you doing, dude?" Storm looked skeptically at the drawing Damian was almost finished with.

DAMIAN HUFFED AS HE put the pencil down and gave Storm an intense glare. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He said while Storm was well aware that she was exasperating him to the point where he was pissed at her questioning him for the past thirty minutes.

"Well you've been playing artist for half an hour," Storm complained. "It doesn't have to be perfect."

"If you have a problem with it, then you can draw it." Storm sighed and gave him a glare, which resulted in Damian continuing the drawing of the cell. "I thought so."

Storm only shrugged her shoulders and sat up straight on the couch. "You know what? It doesn't even matter. I have a whole two hours before I need to head back home," She said while Damian still remained silent. "Is this your first group project or something?"

"No."

"I feel bad for your past teammates then," She responded to the irritated boy that sat next to her. "And your fangirls." She added with a mischievous smirk, trying to piss him off even more.

"Quit being a pest, Anderson." Damian finally finished the drawing.

She only huffed in response and crossed her arms, obviously bored. "Quit being an asshole, Wayne." She murmured under her breath, rolling her eyes.

"Do you have any water bottles or anything? I'm thirsty." Storm asked Damian with a bored expression on her face.

"Down the hall, then make a right." The boy briefly answered Storm, relieved that they wouldn't have to sit in awkward silence for who knows how long. He still found the girl a little... different than everyone else in GA. It was kind of weird to even think about.

And it wasn't even about how she acted towards him last week. It was her personality in general. She was more outgoing than most people, and sometimes it seemed to hurt people's feelings... not that she hurt his or anything. At least that's what he thought. He has never felt so offended in his life whatsoever.

Meanwhile, Storm could always look back at the moment and laugh. Especially after meeting the Wayne's brothers. It actually made her want to piss of Damian Wayne for a living. However, Storm had more things to focus on, finding the correct hallway was one of them.

It would've been nice to know that it was more than one hallway in one place, Storm thought to herself, as she just went along the hallway on the left. She began to question if she was going the right way, as she also complained about doing all of that just to find the freaking kitchen.

"Lost?" A voice asked from behind Storm, causing her to slightly jump in surprise. She turned around to meet a somewhat familiar face that looked like an older Damian. That's when she automatically knew he was Bruce Wayne, which slightly made her nervous, even though she didn't know why.

She gave him a light shrug and an awkward smile. "Yeah, sorry. I was trying to get to the kitchen so I could get a water bottle but Damian obviously isn't good with directions... " Storm tried to stay as neutral as possible, considering she knew how awkward she was being. She had a thought that the older man had a feeling that she was being very quirky and odd.