Chapter 4: An Eventful First Day of Pokemon Education

Start from the beginning

"I win the bet, Greninja." Yuki smiled as she said those words.

"Bet?" Professor Kukui and Ash were confused.

Yuki slowly got up from the couch, folding the blanket she was using. "To see if I would get up on time. I had a minute and Greninja noticed I was actually awake. Didn't you, Greninja?"

The ninja frog walked over to the girl and picked up a pillow. Right away, he threw it back at her in a playful way. 'You saw right through my actions. Should of known.'

The two had a quick laugh, but then Yuki ran to the bathroom. "Ima take a quick shower. Can someone make me a piece of toast when the water is off? I'll eat it on the way to school!" She closed the door and everyone heard the water running.

Ash looked at Greninja with a smile, happy his Pokemon is getting along so well with Yuki. That's when the Water/Dark-type threw a pillow at Ash.

'You two are more alike then ya realize.' Greninja smiled as he said those words.

"What do you mean by that?" Ash was confused. Both Pikachu and Greninja facepalmed at that.

'I wouldn't be surprised if, in the future, Yuki makes him less dense.' Pikachu added, making Greninja laugh.

Ash just tilts his head in confusion.

~.~.~

Yuki got out of the shower and out of the room in general. She was wearing a short sleeve, plain red top with white along the boarders. Her shorts were a dark gray, almost black even. Her shoes were the same dark gray as her shorts. She had white socks that went above her knees and her hat was that of the current hottest style in Galar, but a red version. She didn't have a backpack, but instead, her bag went around her shoulder.

The girl eyed the toast on the table and grabbed it, putting it in her mouth. Kukui already left, while Ash waited at the door for her.

"You ready, Yuki?" Ash asked with his signature smile. He gets a nod as an answer.

With Pikachu on the boy's shoulder, Rowlet in his bag, alongside Rockruff and Litten inside their Pokeballs, Ash opens the door.

Yuki, who had both Greninja and Lucario behind her, along with Riolu actually sitting on the girl's shoulder, had a widen smile. She was excited for her first day.

The two, along with the Pokemon, ran towards the school. Both of them excited for what today's adventure held.

~.~.~

Despite everyone now knowing each other, Yuki still wanted to introduce herself in the way new students would. She was surprised to see both Hau and Gladeon in the classroom, as they weren't students before.