He nodded, "Yeah, I work at that building around the corner." He explained. I raised my eyebrows, that's a really good place to work. It's like a bank but more advanced.

"Wow, that's cool!" I say with a smile. He smiled and nodded.

The waitress came back with our drinks and we ordered food. I got a grilled cheese and he got a turkey sandwich.

We chatted for a bit, then our food came around 15 minutes later.

"So, -you were that necklace everyday?" He asked as he took a bite of his sandwich. I smiled and held the diamond in my hand.

"Yeah. It was a gift from my ex." I explained. He nodded and set his sandwich down.

"Well if he's your ex, why do you still wear it?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I dunno, I guess it's always represented our relationship. I feel like if I take it off then it'll mean that we don't associate with each other anymore." I explained.

"Was that guy you were talking to at the park your ex?" He asked.

I frowned and nodded. "Yeah." I said.

He nodded and took a sip of his coke. We were quiet for a few seconds again.

"Well, tell me about your likes and dislikes." He said with a charming smile.

I couldn't help but blush a little, he was pretty cute. I laughed softly and drank my water.

We talked to each other for another hour before we left and dropped me off back at my house.

We were now at the house and he parked his car in front of it. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well I had a nice time." He said. I smiled and nodded. "Me too." I say. I honestly did, I haven't dated someone in like 5 years so I missed this feeling.

"Second date? I promise it'll be more fun." He said with a laugh.

"Sure." I say with a laugh. He smiled and nodded.

"Ok, well call me and we can figure it out." He said. I nodded and got out of his car. He drove off as I waved to him.

I took my phone out and it was 4 pm already.

"Shit!" I say out loud. A lady looked at who was walking her dog. "Sorry." I said sheepishly.

I have to go right now, I told Daniel I would be at his house at 4:30. I ran inside to get the car keys and ran back out to the car.

Then I quickly drove all the way to Daniels house.

I finally got to Daniels house, exactly at 4:30. I sped walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"I'll get it!" I heard Amanda say from inside the house. She opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hi Serena!" She said happily. "Hi." I say with a smile. She pulled me into the house and led me over to Daniel.

"Go talk to him or something because he won't shut up about Sam." She said in a slightly irritated tone. I laughed softly and nodded.