9 "𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"

Start from the beginning

"You look perfect tonight!!"

Me and Tom are singing together, like karaoke, then we arrive at my apartment.

"Hey Y/n are you okay with being alone? I feel like it might not be that safe, Jason is still out there."

"Oh, you're right! I can't stay home alone, I should probably call one of my sisters." I say.

"I could stay?" He says.

"Really you would do that?"

"Yeah of course! we could have snacks and watch a movie till Hannah and Catelynn get home."

"Okay thanks Tom!"

"No problem." He says with a smile and I smile back.

Once me and Tom get into my apartment I grab the remote and I turn on The Office.

"Tom do you like The Office?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I love it!" I say.

"Okay I'm putting it on"

"Okay"

We both sit on the coach a reasonable distance from each other.

A few hours later I start to get really tired, we had been watching the Office for hours. Hannah and Catelynn got Hannah's dog and went shopping so they were still out.

I start to fall asleep, me and Tom were not that far apart, so when I started to drift of I felt my head land in his shoulder. He came closer so I could rest my head more comfortably on him.

Toms POV

I look over and see Y/n falling asleep, she eventuality leans her head on my shoulder, I come closer so it's more comfortable for her.

Y/n is now half asleep and she repositions her legs so she is laying down. I decide to lie down too, she is now laying her head on my chest and her legs are on top of mine. I start to drift off too, forgetting to turn off the t.v.

(Later that night) Hannah's POV

After me and Catelynn get my new dog we tell Harrison and Harry and they come over to see her. We all went shopping for quite a while, that's when we remember that Y/n was at home alone.

"You guys Y/n is home by herself!!!!" I say.

"HOLLY CRAP, I forgot!!!!" Catelynn says.

We all rush home, we walk in quietly just in case she is sleeping, that's when we see her laying on the couch with Tom.

"Omg they are so cute!" I whisper.

"Well at least she wasn't home alone"

Harry and Haz walk up to Tom and wake him up, but they make sure they don't wake Y/n up.

"Mate, Mate, wake up!"

"Harry, Haz?" He says in a tired voice.

"Yeah, mate what are you doing?"

"Holy crap, she fell asleep, and I did too!!!!" He starts to laugh.

"Well you guys look really cute." Catelynn say.

"Really?"

That's when Y!n starts to wake up.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" She screams tiredly.

"Okay well now she's up"

"Wait what happened, did I falls asleep on you?" She asks Tom.

"Yeah" he says and let's out a little laugh.

"Damnit!"

"It's fine Y/n"

(Tom POV)

She is so cute when she just woke up, I really like her but I don't know how to tell her. Haz and Harry keep telling me to ask her out but I'm to nervous too.

"Y/n your fine, you were tired" I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks

"Yes I'm sure!" I insist.

"Okay, okay, thanks for coming."

"No problem."

Me, Harry and Haz get ready to leave, but before we can Haz asks Catelynn to follow him into the kitchen.

(Catelynn POV)

I follow Haz into the kitchen, and that's when he grabs my arm and pulls me into a soft kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, once he let go he starts talking.

"Catelynn I like you okay, and the more I spend time with you the more it shows. I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He says nervously.

"Wow I wasn't expecting that, and YES I'll be your girlfriend!" I say pulling him into a kiss, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

He stops kissing me and he looks at me with an adorable smile.

"So should we tell everyone else?"

"I don't know"

"Well we just saw everything so I don't think you have too!"

We turn around and they are all standing in the doorway with huge smiles.

"Oh wow, you really had to spy!" I ask.

"That's who I am Catelynn, you know that!" Y/n says and I nod.

"Haha, you guys are so dead" I say.

"Okay but first, Tom, we all know that you and Y/n have a thing together!" Haz says.

They both look at each other and blush. Y/n starts to talk.

"Haz, do you really want me to do what I did to the guys at the club to you?!" Y/n asks

"NO!" He says quickly and I laugh.

"That's what I thought!" She says and we all laugh.

(Y/n POV)

Hannah suggests the boys go home now because it is 9:14.

"Bye guys!" We say.

"Bye see ya tomorrow!"

(Thanks for reading!! If you have som ideas on what should happen later in the story please comment it!)