Aditya: Shan........ Shan..... she left me Shan.....!!!! I failed..... I failed as a son.!!!!! I couldn't save her.....!!! Shan ... I ..... I.....murdered my own mom....!!!!

(Shanaya was shocked..... she was not expecting this.... neither she knew what to do.!!! She had locked her emotions deep down due to her professional behavior but somewhere that lock was getting unlocked by someone ..! And as if this was not enough shock.... he called her Shan..!!! The nickname that melts her heart..... that no one was allowed to call her except her dad..... he .. who didn't knew about it..... he called her with that name when he was vulnerable.!!!! And she didn't mind it either..!!! Aditya was still hugging her and crying..!! She was hesitant..... hesitant to what to do next..! She knew that this assignment was not easy but she didn't knew it will make her get emotionally involved.!!!! But this thought  and hesitation disappeared when he once again called her "Shan" and she hugged him back...!!! )

Shanaya: It's okay..!! Just calm down...!!! You did nothing wrong..! Trust me.!!!

(The person who was outside looking at them left the place....Meanwhile inside the gym)

Aditya: Shan..... I....... killed ...my......(cut off by Shanaya..)

Shanaya: You didn't..!!!! You cannot blame yourself of killing someone if that person is still alive..!!!!

(Hearing this Aditya was shocked..! He broke the hug and sit back straight and still with teary eyes asked her..!!!!)

Aditya: what..??? What did you just say.???

Shanaya: Yes.! She is alive.!

Aditya: Shanaya if you are saying this to just get me out of my guilt than this is just the worst trick to pull out.! Don't play with my emotions..!!!

Shanaya: Adi..... Listen..! I know my image in front of you guys is not that good..! But trust me.... I will never play with your emotions.! Your mom is alive.!!!

(She said cupping his face in her hands and looking straight into his eyes to which Aditya knew that she wasn't lying)

Aditya: Shanaya....!!!!!

(Saying this he just hugged her again and said...)

Thank you ....thank you.... thank you soooo much..!! Oh my god...... I so Lo.......!!!

(He stopped himself and realized what he was going to say...!! And then more embarrassed of what he was doing.!!! He just backed off and tried to act cool and looked for proper words and said while scratching the back of his neck...!!)

Aditya: Umm..... Th...Thank you..... Sha...Shanaya..!!! Do you know where is my mom..!!!!?

(To this Shanaya just smirked and turned to leave...... to this.... Aditya got hold of her hand and pulled her towards him.. making her collide with him..)

Aditya: Stop that smirk of yours... will you..!? And answer my question..! Do you know where my mom is..!!!!

(Shanaya freed herself from him quite easily and said....)

Shanaya: Geez man..!!! Relax...!!! Stop being all touchy touchy okay..!!! This is the first and last time I let you touch me like this...!!! Remember I am your bodyguard.!!!