chapter 18- the doggo attacks!

Yuuri woke up to something licking him, and jumping on him. "Victor, it's like 6AM go back to bed" but the licking and jumping didn't stop. Yuuri grabbed his glasses and put them on, to see Makkachin was the one doing all of this. he looked beside him to see Victor still sleeping, then he looked back at Makkachin. he pushed Makkachin off, looked at Victor and said "get em, Makkachin!" then Makkachin jumped on Victor, and starting licking and barking at him! Victor tried to roll over, to stop him, but then Yuuri threw a pillow at him! Victor tried to sit up, but he had just woken up and had no clue what was happening. he opened his eyes completely to see Yuuri laughing, and Makkachin standing over him. there was a knock on Victor and Yuuri's bedroom door, Victor finally was able to sit up "come in" Yurio and Otabek walked in, both wrapped in a blanket, then they looked at each other and smiled. it was clear to Victor they had a plan, but before Victor could get up, Yurio and Otabek jumped on the bed! they landed in the middle of the bed on top of each other, and Victor started laughing. "hey hey, not in my bed guys" Otabek looked down at Yurio "uhmm" they were both blushing, alot. "we uh, made breakfast and its in the kitchen." Yuuri looked at Victor, "wait what time is it? Makkachin woke me up and i thought it was you. i thought it was like 6AM?" Victor looked over at the clock, "its 11AM" Yuuri jumped out of bed, "holy crap how did you sleep that late Victor? how did i sleep that late?" Victor started laughing, "it's a Sunday after a competition. its fine Yuuri, i woke up before you but you were cuddled up to me so i just went back to bed" they all left Victor and Yuuri's bedroom and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, and they all talked for awhile, completely ignoring everything that just happened. Victor gave everyone a high five, "we all did great at that competition yesterday morning. congrats guys! nice to see more than my medals in that cabinet." they all smiled, and Yuuri said "the last competition of the season.. next year is gonna be even bigger!" they all smiled and nodded, and Yurio looked at Otabek- "you've got that right, Yuuri."
till next season. :)