Chapter 5- Unpacking!

Yuuri and Victor couldn't sleep for the life of them. so they did the only logical thing- started unpacking. Yuuri had a case marked "top secret!" Victor laughed at this and opened it. "seriously Yuuri, 'top secret' silly string?" Victor was laughing. Yuuri laughed, and Victor was laughing so hard that Yuuri could catch him off guard- so he grabbed 2 cans of silly string and started spraying it at Victor. "oh, so thats how you wanna play huh?" they ran around the house, trying to spray each other with it. the house was covered in silly string, and Makkachin was chasing Victor and eventually caught up to him and jumped on him. Yuuri was laughing so hard he almost fell over- "get him Makkachin!" Yuuri started spraying Victor with the silly string again, while Makkachin was barking at him on top of him, and Victor was uncontrollably laughing. they were being so loud, that eventually they woke Otabek and Yurio up. they came out of Yurio's room, and toke one look at the house covered in silly string- "wha- i'm going back to bed." Yurio groaned. Otabek sneakily grabbed a can of silly string and then pulled Yurio away from his bedroom door. "oh no you don't" Otabek smirked. "what are you-" then Otabek started spraying him, and it got all in his already tangly hair- he was a mess of purple silly string. "BEKAAAAA!" Yurio yelled and ran to grab a can of silly string- then all 4 of them were running around spraying each other, with Makkachin being Yuuri's sidekick in doing this- Makkachin would tackle ANYONE Yuuri wanted! so eventually they let Makkachin go play in the yard- only so it was fair game. yeah sure, it was 5AM and they'd got barely any sleep- but they were having so much fun! then Otabek tripped- and Yurio didn't realize Otabek tripped and fell, by time he realized it was too late- he was falling down- right on top of Otabek. so then Yurio was awkwardly on top of Otabek- they were both red as tomatoes. Yurio sat up on Otabek's lap, and Otabek sat up too. he knew this awkward accident was his chance- he looked over at Yuuri and Victor- Yuuri gasped after seeing what happened- and Victor mouthed the words- "go for it." so Otabek pulled Yurio closer and kissed him. to his surprise, Yurio kissed back. so many thoughts were racing through Yurio's mind- did he finally do this? i've been throwing hints this whole time- did he not realize?