chapter 16- shopping break!

they all went out for dinner, Yurio and Otabek went back to their hotel room after. Yurio grabbed a bag of chips, and laid down on the bed and ate them, which made Otabek laugh. "whats up Beka?" Otabek looked over at Yurio, who was eating a bag of cheetos specifically. "it's always gotta be cheetos." Otabek said, laughing. Yurio laughed a little, "well cheetos are my favorite" Otabek laid down on the bed beside him, "good to know" Yurio cuddled up to Otabek and almost fell asleep, and Otabek laughed a little "not with the chips in the bed" Yurio looked up at him, "but- fine" he set the chips on the nightstand, then sat on Otabek's lap. Otabek sat up with Yurio still on his lap, "whats up?" Yurio kissed him, "i dunno i'm bored but sleeping dosent sound fun" Otabek laughed, and Yurio laid down on top of Otabek "i'm just so boreddddd" Otabek played with Yurio's hair, "well maybe we could go see what Yuuri and Victor are doing tonight?" Yurio looked up at Otabek, "they said they were going out shopping at the mall" Otabek kept playing with Yurio's hair, braiding it. "i can call them and see where their at?" Yurio nodded his head, and Otabek called Victor while taking out the braids in Yurio's hair to redo them. "okay, i'm gonna do Yurio's hair and were gonna get out of pajamas and then we'll meet you over there" Otabek hung up the phone, then Yurio sat up and handed Otabek the brush. Otabek gently brushed Yurio's hair, and pulled it up into 2 french braids, leaving his bangs out. they got dressed, and met Yuuri and Victor outside the mall. "heyy guys!" Yurio said, "wow, he lets you do his hair? normally he fusses about it, Yakov always tried to make me braid it before competitions" Victor said, and Otabek looked at Yurio's braids all proud about them, and Yurio nodded "because you suck at braiding Victor and you aren't gentle" they all laughed and went shopping together. Yurio got a new jacket with a tiger on it, even though he already has a bunch they all are different colors with different tigers. Yurio and Otabek picked out some shirts for each other, even some matching ones. Yuuri and Victor didn't care much for clothes shopping, because together they have a huge closet and they just steal each others clothes. they were looking at blankets, because Victor rarely sleeps with one, because they 'aren't soft enough' a few hours later they finished shopping and went back to their hotels, and packed everything to get ready to fly back home.