chapter 17- back home

it was the next morning, after shopping and they were all packed and ready to leave. they got on the plane, and it was super early so Yurio was back to sleep right after him and Otabek got comfortable. Otabek fell asleep too, and Victor ended up laying on Yuuri's lap and falling asleep. so Yuuri was the only one awake, and he was thinking- about nothing important just 'why did Victor take the window seat if he was gonna fall asleep right on top of me?' eventually Yurio woke up, so he woke Otabek up too and they talked for awhile. it was lunchtime, and Victor was still sleeping so Yuuri woke him up before they came by with the lunch carts on the plane. they all ate lunch, and Victor tried to go back to sleep so Yuuri and Victor traded spots so Yuuri had the window seat. but Victor ended up making Yuuri lay down so Victor could cuddle with him, so Yuuri fell asleep with Victor laying on top of them. the plane was about to land, so Yurio and Otabek woke them up. they all got off the plan, and got in Victor's car so he could drive home. they got home, and Yurio walked into Otabek's room to help Otabek unpack. "wow, your room is always so clean" Otabek laughed a little, "is that your way of saying you wanna clean yours?" Yurio looked around Otabek's room, "i mean i guess? i feel like it would be hard to clean up that disaster" they both laughed, and finished unpacking Otabek's stuff. Yuuri and Victor already finished unpacking, so they were making dinner. Yurio and Otabek walked into Yurio's room with his suitcase, "okay Yurio were gonna need a trashbag, broom and vacuum" Yurio looked around his room then grabbed a trashbag, broom and vacuum, and they started cleaning. after about an hour, they had half his room clean and Victor walked in to tell them dinner was ready- "woah, i can actually see half of the floor in Yurio's room. dinner is ready guys" so they all ate dinner, then kept cleaning Yurio's room. after about 3 hours, he had a nice clean floor that you could see, clean bedding, an empty laundry basket, and his personal bathroom was also clean. Otabek looked at him and smiled, "sleep in your room tonight?" Yurio nodded his head, then they cuddled up together and fell asleep.