Chapter 32 : Little Munchkin Elisa - New Hope Sierra!

Start from the beginning

"Che cos'è questo?" (What's this?) Erasto asked and one look at the contents in the envelope; he gasped. The night they clicked a selfie after their wedding smiling brightly hugging each other and proudly showing their wedding bands was what Xander gave him. Cici had written the date with two little hearts drawn on one corner of the photo. Neither he or Xander knew why she did that!

While Erasto's eyes turned glossy looking at his wife's pretty face and beautiful smile Xander continued, "I found this in Cici's cupboard. Not only that; I heard you talking about it that day looking at your ring. I put two and two together!"

"Cici wanted us to tell everyone together. And... I..."

"It's okay. You don' have to explain. I can understand, Just remember, that I will always be with you. And, I promise that your secret is safe with me."

"Grazie! Can you promise me one more thing?"

"What?"

"By the time I return, find a sweet wife for yourself and a cute little sister for me." Erasto stated with a small happy smile on his face and Xander nodded his head with a similar smile playing on his face saying, "Promise it is!"

Pulling his best friend for a tight brotherly hug and with tears in his blue-green eyes he whispered, "Mi mancherai Erasto!" (I'll miss you Erasto!)

With tears in his honey brown eyes he whispered back in a sad tone, "Mi mancherai anche tu Xander!" (I'll miss you too Xander!)

* * *

"Oh honey! You are so pretty sweetheart! I can't believe that you are in my arms!" Cici said in a soft whisper with a wide smile playing on her lips and holding her sweet little munchkin in her arms close to her chest while this little one was busy sucking her mother's nipple for some milk.

Her baby is the sweetest one she had ever seen!

It has been nearly a month that this little munchkin was born. It was a very different experience. Without her loved ones to calm her when her water broke, without 'him' holding her hand and whispering how great she was doing, without 'him' kissing her forehead and saying how much he loved her, without 'him' wiping her sweat off her forehead and calming her; she gave birth to their baby.

Yes, without her loved one there to support her; she finally gave birth to their baby a month back.

'With tears blurring her vision she ran her once soft fingers on her baby's forehead with an amused look playing on her bruised face.

"So, you finally listened to momma. You took my genes a lot. I can see my own self in you, sweetheart. No scratch that! Momma is nothing like you. You are so, so, so, so pretty! I love you so much munchkin!"

"Your eyes are so big, round and so pretty! They hold so much love in them." She whispered with a sweet smile on her face while tears streamed her bruised face. While her mother was busy looking at her little one's beauty, this cute one was still busy feeding. Cici smiled listening to those cute little sucking sounds her hungry baby made.