Chapter 10

"My name is Stella. How can I help you with?" She had a kind smile on her face.

"My name is Mickey. This is my brother, Oswald, and this is Y/N. We came here for your help. Y/N has depression," Mickey responded with sadness.

Stella looked with sympathy as she listened to Mickey who spoke the entire story like how did the depression started and other stuff. Stella wrote everything down as she listened. She felt sorry for the Neko girl, who was sitting quietly. But she was listening. When the story was over, Stella asked different questions, making sure to not offend Y/N at all. The Neko only shook her head or nodded as no or yes. 

"Alright, so I have all information I need to start helping you, Y/N. I hope that you're ready since it will take some time to be fully healed your spirit," Stella explained.

Y/N nodded. 

Stella then turned to look at Mickey and Oswald. She then explained that they had to be also prepared because they'll have to help too. If they do just like Stella instructed, then Y/N will heal faster, especially her spirit. The brothers nodded and then the first session was over. They all went back to the trailer park and the brothers started helping. Mickey explained everything to Donald and Goofy and they agreed to help. Oswald only asked his children for help to try to give Y/N a REAL smile. The children nodded.

It continued like that for 2 weeks now and it's going well! The children kept Y/N busy a lot to make her smile while Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Oswald supported. 

One day, Y/N made a big surprise for everyone...

Everyone was outside while Goofy cooked breakfast. The children were playing while Donald, Mickey, and Oswald were sitting and talking. Y/N dressed in comfy clothes since it's a sunny day. She walked to others, very nervous.

"Ah, good morning, Y/N!" Mickey said with a happy smile.

"G... Good morning," Y/N said in a raspy voice since she didn't speak in years.

Everyone stopped what they're doing, very shocked. Even the children stopped what they're doing to look at Y/N, wide-eyed. Suddenly, Oswald ran up to her, scooped her up, and smashed his lips against hers. Y/N squeaked in surprise and blushed bright red like a tomato. She then kissed and wrapped her arms around his neck. Some children gagged while others were cheering. Y/N finally spoke after years. Why? Because her spirit was healing, found a happy place and she... found love.

"We have a new mommy!"

Alright, that's the end. I hope that you all enjoyed it a lot in this book. I hope that some of you, who are depressed, to understand how you need to find help as soon as possible. Depression can get worse in the future if you don't find help immediately. When I was 15, I had depression as well. How? Because I was bullied for being overweight. The boys in my class think that they were the bosses and they were so cruel. I was mad, sad and I felt guilty for going to another school. I wish that I stayed at my school before I went to high school. I am still thinking what if I stayed? Would my friendship with my best friend still exist and not be so fragged up? Check my video called "Childhood" to learn more. 

So, I didn't tell anybody about it until I mentioned accidentally out loud that I wanted to kill myself. y teacher heard it, got shocked, and told my care teacher. I revealed there the whole truth. I left a letter in my kitchen for my mother to see it and then I went immediately to my grandma. I was eating dinner until my granny got a phone call. I never ever heard my mother cry about me. During summer vacation, I finally got the help that I needed. I went there 5 times and I felt so much better. I am still trying to have a flat stomach. When I'm out in public, I hide my stomach very well since I feel insecure. 

That's my depression story. 

Thank you so much for supporting this story!