Chapter 5

Hours passed by and Y/N still didn't returned. Everyone was worried sick about her. Especially Mickey. When Y/N left, Mickey chatted with a 12 year old wolf named Boris. He was Bendy's younger brother. They both were on a quest for the Ink Machine to cure the Ink Illness. A long time ago, the illness dissapeared and the machine wasn't then needed anymore. But then, the illness returned while the parts of the Ink Machine was spread around. Bendy and Boris were the chosen ones to find the parts and to repair the machine. However, there's a problem. 2 cup brothers were forced to stop them. If they didn't do it, then they'll be killed. The cup brothers were named Cuphead and Mugman. 

Cuphead was the oldest. He had small red nose and blond floof hair. He was kinda rude and even smoked! But he did had a soft spot. He just doesn't show it often. He LOVED cats a lot.

Mugman was the younger brother of Cuphead. He had big blue nose. When you look at him, he was different the Cuphead. He was more kind and energetic then Cuphead. He doesn't even smoke. He really wanted to befriend Boris since to him, he seemed cool.

Anyway, everyone at the circus were very worried about Y/N. Even Oswald! Yes, even though when he isn't showing it, because of depression, he in fact liked Y/N a lot. He wasn't sure what he felt. His heart would beat fast, his face blush red, feeling butterflies in his stomach... Was that love? 

Once the day was turning night, Mickey heard the door open. He quickly looked to see who it was and it was Y/N! 

"Y/N!" Mickey ran towards her and hugged her tight and close. "Everyone was so worried about you!" He quickly pulled her away to look at her. "Are you ok?"

Y/N had an tired and depressed expression. She nodded and went to her bedroom. She could feel that Mickey was watching her with sadness in his eyes. He really wanted to help, but didn't knew how. That's when he had an idea. He decided to go with his loved ones to the trailer camp. It was a camp for toons that had trailers. He figured that everyone needed a break from hard work at the circus. 

Mickey went to others and told everyone to pack since they'll be leaving tommorow morning. He explained everything. They looked happy to have a small vacation break. Once Mickey told Oswald, many children were happy. 

One of Oswald's kids went to Y/N's bedroom and knocked on the door. "Miss Y/N?"

Y/N opened the door, still having the same expression that Mickey saw.

"Uncle Mickey told everyone that we'll be leaving in the morning to the trailer camp for a small vacation! Uncle Mickey wants everyone to pack." The kid was just so cute.

Y/N nodded understanding and gave a small wave as a goodbye. The bunny child smiled cutely and waved goodbye too. Y/N watched how the child runs off to be back with his papa.

I'm trying my best to update. I am slowly losing ideas and I'm trying to find new ones. If I don't find them, then I have no choice but to put it ON HOLD. I had to do it on My Bee because I couldn't find good videos to type the scenes and subtitles. 

I also am excited to start to write fanfictions of Transformers x Reader. I watched TFP Season 1 finally and I was so happy! I was super amazed!