Chapter 9

The next day, the sun was shining, birds were singing and of course, Oswald was laying in bed, holding his Neko crush close to him. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal beautiful blue. They weren't depressive grey like they used to be. It was a very good sign that they're blue, it meant that his heart was opening more and healing. Ozzy felt also very sorry for that poor soul...

He watched as Y/N's eyes fluttered open to reveal the beautiful E/C eyes. The Neko girl then blushed heavenly when she realized that she was in Oswald's arms. She started to panic that she struggled but Ozzy calmed her down by leaning to her ear. "Shhh. It's ok, sweetie. Don't panic."

Sweetie? Aaw, he's being romantic! Except Y/N doesn't realize that... yet since she's shy like right now. You know, a handsome rabbit that was also her crush was right now holding her in his arms like he was protecting her. Since Oswald noticed that she was struggling, he suddenly started to scratch behind her ears gently. Y/N couldn't help but purr in pleasure. She finally stopped struggling. She even leaned against his chest!

Oswald smiled and chuckled. "I want to speak to you later, ok? It's important."

Y/N became nervous but nodded. She had a feeling that it will be hard but it had to be done.

Later~

Y/N was sitting on a chair in Mickey's trailer. Why? Because the mouse asked her to meet him there together with Oswald. Some of Ozzy's kids joined while others went to play, not being interested to join and listen. It made Y/N nervous of course if someone wanted to speak to her about something important. Some of Oswald's children were clinging on Y/N gently and even some of them were sitting on her lap.

"Y/N, we want you to get therapies," Mickey said gently.

Y/N continued to listen, although, she's shocked.

"We miss the old you. You know, talkative, smiling, laughing... Where are you, Y/N? We... We liss you, especially me," Oswald said while he kneeled in front of Y/N and looked at her sadly.

Y/N didn't respond, not knowing what to do. The kids were looking sad and confused.

"Please, Y/N. We want you to be happy. Your parents want you to be happy. Ortensia wants you to be happy," Mickey said with sadness.

"Will you go to therapies for us, miss Y/N?" asked one of Oswald's kids while giving puppy eyes.

Y/N was quiet for a moment. They were right. They ALL wanted her to be the old Y/N again before her parents passed away, same to Ortensia. Because what will happen if she doesn't get help before she dies? Well, she will be known as someone who never got help in her entire life. Happiness was right now important. The Neko girl looked up to meet others, not smiling but she nodded, agreeing that she will start therapy.

Mickey, Oswald and the kids were all smiling so happy that they all hugged her, happy that she agreed.

Alright, so I will try to upload a new chapter tomorrow. It may the final one from this book. I've been trying to teach others to get help as soon as possible when you have depression. I'll explain more in the final chapter at the end.