Chapter 1

It was a depressing day in Toon Town. Well, it was a depressing day for a certain neko there, who was depressed. The neko was called Y/N. She was  the only kind there. The town knew of course about Y/N's mother. They knew that she was full human that married a handsome cat that was Y/N's dad. Some cartoons gave them big respect while others don't, but Y/N's parents ignored the hate. They were a powerful couple. They showed eachother that they had true love and that their love was powerful. Yes, if you remember Princess Cadence and Shining Armor marriging, they showed true love as well and they managed to defeat the evil.

Anyway, Y/N was walking around in the town, ignoring people's dirty stares towards her. Her parents thought her how to ignore bullies and toons that will give her dirty stares. Y/N was wearing baggy clothes, because... well... she's depressed. Y/N feels uncomfortable showing her own skin in the open. When her parents were alive, she was comfy with any clothes. But ever since they were gone, she changed her whole style.

Y/N was very sad to hear the news that her best friend died by the Ink Illness. If you're wondering how Y/N got the info from, Ortensia's parents contacted her and told her the sad news. Y/N was depressed for 2 weeks ever since she heard the news. First, she lost her parents and then her lovely best friend. Who was the next target that she will lose? 

When Ortensia was alive and lived at the circus, Y/N would watch the shows of her and her new family. Who was her new family? Well, it was Oswald, her children, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and others...

Y/N was amazed of how known and popular the circus was. Mickey's goal was to make everyone smile and help of those who really needed. He was one of the most kindest mouses Y/N ever saw. Of course Y/N met Mickey once in person, including Oswald. But they were all young at the time... 

Ortensia was lucky to marry a very handsome rabbit. Y/N fell in love with Ozzy when she got to knew him better. But when Oswald told Y/N that he wanted to confess his love feelings towards Ortensia, Y/N got almost a melting breakdown. She of course didn't spoke or smiled. Y/N communicated by writing on a white board and even a tiny bit by using sign languea. Y/N remembered before she had a melting breakdown, she wrote to Ozzy that he should ask Mickey for help, because she was busy. She lied. She wasn't busy. She only didn't want to show signs of saddness towards him. 

When Y/N found out that Ortensia became a mom with a lot of children, she was happy for the family. She even wished them a great new chapter of life by sending them a card. Y/N asked Ortensia's parents to send the card to their daughter, since she doesn't want to face the new family. 

Y/N remembered that Oswald was a magican at the circus. Ortensia was his partner of course. They appeared a lot together at the shows. But when Ortensia died, Oswald stopped being a magican and became a very depressed father that took care of his kids. When Oswald stopped appearing on the shows, Y/N felt sorry for him. He was facing now the same pain like Y/N did. Whenever Oswald had melting breakdowns for having memories of Ortenia suffering in pain, Donald would keep an eye on the kids. Of course others helped too. 

Y/N loved to go to one restaurant to eat. She would go there with her parents to have a great family time. That restaurant was Mickey's favorite too. 

Y/N opened the door of the restaurant to enter. It caused a tiny bell to ring. There were toons of course there. Some toons were couples, friends and even a family. Heck there were some toons that were working on their laptops. 

Y/N went to sit by the window. It was her favorite seat when she was a child. She would sit there all the time with her parents chatting and waiting for food. Even though her parents were gone, Y/N knows and feels that her parents were sitting next to her there, even when they're spirits and are not seen.

Suddenly a waiter came to Y/N. "Hello. May I take your order, ma'am?"

Y/N wrote on a white board her favorite food and drink.

The waiter wrote it down on his paper. "Coming right up." Then the waiter walked off.

Y/N sighs quietly and waited for her food, until... familiar footsteps entered the restaurant.

Sorry if I made you guys a bit confused by using people, cartoons and toons. I want to tell that i met about toons of course. Also, I don't think that I will put myself in my gaming videos (Gacha Life). Each video is 15 minutes and it will be a waste of time on my phone. I hate it when my phone says that I need to make space.

Also pls read the message I send! It's to Bumblebee's fans! ;)