Chapter 7

The next day, Y/N was surprised when she heard Oswald speak. It just... came out of nowhere when Donald was busy making pancakes. Y/N took only naps and as a result, she had bags under her eyes, because she wasn't getting enough sleep and food. After breakfast, she went off back to her trailer and she felt eyes watching her with sadness. Oswald's. Once Y/N was close to her trailer, she entered inside and suddenly saw a white thing sticking out under her closet. What was that? Y/N went to it, bent down, and picked it up. It was a letter! Once she read a bit, her eyes opened wide a bit, because it was from Ortensia! But how? How did it end up here?

The letter said:

"Dear, Y/N,

When you read this, this is probably gonna be my last letter. I wrote it before I left the world. I want to say a few things: I want you to be happy, I want you to fight your depression, I want you to find love. I knew ever since in the beginning that you are in love with my husband. I honestly felt sorry for you when Oswald chose me and not you, but before I left the world, I want you to be happy with Ozzy. You both are depressed, but I somehow know that Oswald will be the first one to feel better. I talked to him actually to make you feel better by him. I somehow convinced him. He knows that you'll be also hit hard when I pass away. I promise that he will help you. The reason why he didn't help you for a while is that he was healing. But now that he feels better, he will do actions to help you. But I want to ask you for a favor: Can you replace me? I want you to take care of my kids. They need a mother by their side. I want you to make Ozzy happy. Can you please do that? I would be so thankful.

I love you, sis. Please never forget that. You're never alone. I will be always by your side.

- Ortensia The Cat."

Y/N couldn't help but cry. Ortensia really wanted her to be happy. She even called Y/N 'sis'. How heartwarming was this? She was shocked that Ortensia wanted HER take care of her children. But how? She wasn't a good mother figure. But will she be a good mom to Oswald's children? Y/N cried harder since she was keeping it way too long inside of her. That's when she suddenly felt arms around her. Y/N looked up with her teary eyes and was shocked to see...

Sorry that it's short. Next time It'll be longer. I'll leave it there for now ;)