"Come on dance with me?" She asks holding out her hands.

"Get off the man table first before you fall and then we can dance." I say helping her down off the table.

"Why you so sweet to me? Like you are just sooo..." She looks at me and licks her lips.

She's drunk Smoke.

"Ughh..because you are sweet girl and I see you through all that crazy shit you said you did to your ex-" I begin to explain before she cuts me off.

"I'm not a sweet girl...I'm a hot head." She frowns putting her head down.

"Aye mama no you not you just gotta pick better men cause them clowns you go for ain't do nothing but bring out the bad side of you." I explain lifting her chin up with my index finger.

Our eyes lock once more. She grips my chin kissing me slowly.

She's drunk Smoke.

I pull back breaking the kiss. I don't want to do anything with Jaz while she's drunk cause she might regret it later and what kind of man would I be?

"Come on mama let's get you upstairs." I scoop her up and walk her upstairs to her room.

She gets in the bed sliding underneath the covers. "Can you come lay with me?" She asks resting her head on the pillow.

"Okay but just untill you go to sleep cause I gotta head back to the hospital." I say laying down on top of the covers.

"I wonder will I ever have someone love me enough to give me a baby."

"Shit any man would be lucky to have you as the mother of the kids, you need to realize that." I say rubbing her head softly.

She rolls over facing me. "Including you...." I nod my head giving her a slight smirk.

"Including me. Now you get some rest baby girl igh, I'll come check on you when I get back." I say kissing her forehead.

I get out the bed and head towards the door.

"Smoke."

"Yes shawty?" I ask with my hand on the door knob.

"Thank you for taking care of me." She says smiling.

"Anytime." I say before closing the door behind me.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

I grab my phone out my pocket to see Dave calling me.

"Aye man I'm like right around the corner wassup?" I say answer the phone.

"Keisha took my daughter."

***

Monté

I sat in my hospital bed watching Martin waiting on Dave to come back with my babygirl.

I'm so in love with Kairi, she looks just like her father but she also reminds me so much of my mom. I heard two knock on the door. I turn the tv down and fix my gown.

"Come in." I say.

Dave walks in and sit on the edge of the bed without saying a word. I soon began to panic just off to the look on his face.

"Babe..where's Kairi?" I ask touching his shoulder.

He looks at me his eyes filled with tears. "Baby I'm going to get her back." He begins to say causing my heart to drop.

"What do you mean you going to get her back David? Where is my daughter?!" I asked raising my voice at him.

"Baby listen to m-"

"NO FUCK THAT WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER DAVE." I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

"The nurse asked around and nobody has seen her but the janitor that said she seen a lady in red scrubs walking with her towards the parking garage. Then they checked the footage and it was Keisha.." He explain looking me in deep in my eyes as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

I put my hands on my forehead. "What do you mean Keisha? Your ex? What does she want with Kairi?" I ask getting up out the hospital bed.

"Baby sit down you can-"

"Don't you tell me what I can't do when one of your crazy ex bitches just kidnapped our daughter. Don't tell me shit but where I need to find her and WE need to find my baby now!" I ordered.

I don't know who this Keisha is but she just touched the wrong child.

Unknown

"Is this all really necessary?" My friend Drea says holding Dave's daughter.

"Untill I get what's mine I'm going to make Dave East suffer, even if it's the last thing I do."

I cock the gun back shooting the three bottle lined up in front of me.

The baby begans to cry causing me to get irritated.

"SHUT THAT BABY UP!" I yelled throwing my show at Drea's head.

"Untill I get my way, everybody gonna suffer around this bitch. Just like I did...let's see who gon bleed next."