-

"Hey guys, its Ke'lannie and Im back with another YouTube video, you know I'm coming with the pranky pranks , make sure you like , comment , and subscribe.So today I will be doing a hickey prank on my best friend , KD, he's suppose to be coming in a little while ." Ke'lannie said clasping her hands together.

"So first I'm going to make a hickey with some makeup." She spoke propping the camera up.

1 hour later.

"Guys he's here!" She exclaimed rushing to hide the camera.

"Wassup baby." Jasani pecked her lips not noticing the "hickey" on the side of her neck.

"I got you some food and some movies from the— Ke'lannie." He frowned moving her hair off of her shoulders staring at the hickey.

"You not that stupid dude." He backed away from her feeling his anger rise.

"What?"

"Who the fuck been sucking on yo neck?" He asked with anger laced in his voice.

"What you talking about? This ain't even my neck foreal." Ke'lannie shrugged holding back a laugh.

"Nah you taking me as a joke, you must not know that I will really shoot yo ass." He crossed his arms.

"Where you going?" She asked but he ignored her and started walking out her room.

"Jasani stop it." She whined tugging at his arm making him snatch away.

"I'm KD." He responded making her gasp.

"Jasani it's just a prank jeez! See." She used a wet rag to wipe it off.

"Key, it ain't coming off." He informed crossing his arms.

"Oooou." She squealed.

-

"Key can I sleep in here with you?" Jasani asked messing with the strings on his sweat pants.

Ke'lannie's eyes traveled down his body seeing his pants hanging dangerously low, she softly bit her lip and nodded trying to keep her composure.

"Why you looking like that?" He asked sitting on the bed and pulling her on top of him.

"No reason." She mumbled cuddling into him more.

"Girl you can't get any closer to me-"

"Mmcht I want to be in your skin." She complained accidentally rubbing her lower body against his, the sexual tension rose while they started staring at each other.

"Stop staring at me like that." Ke'lannie slightly laughed while he continued to stare at her.

"Jasani what are you doi-" She got cut off by him grabbing her by the throat and pulling her down with him, he looked her in the eyes for a second and kissed her causing her to slightly gasp.

He rubbed on her thigh softly biting her lip.

"I'm tired." He spoke once he broke the kiss, she silently laid her head on his chest holding him tightly while he placed his hands in her shirt rubbing her bare back.

"Goodnight." She whispered as he pecked her forehead.

Without realizing it, a tear dripped off of Ke'lannie's cheek , she quickly wiped it so nobody would notice and fiddled with her hands.

She missed Jasani's company , her thoughts were interrupted by a doctor walking towards them.

"Family of Jasani Cartier?"

"That's that nigga real name?" Namari asked covering his mouth making Daja pop him on the arm.

"Well, Jasani is doing fine thanks to the surgery, unfortunately he had been shot twice in the rib cage and very close to his heart making him go into a coma, it's honestly a miracle that he's still breathing."

Ke'lannie let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"W-When— uh do you know if he's gonna wake up soon?" Ke'lannie finally spoke up.

"Unfortunately we don't but our best bet is in at least two or three weeks." The doctor said trying to be wise with their words not wanting to upset her any further.

"Can he have visitors?" Ant asked making the doctor nod.

"Two at a time please." The doctor walked away.

"Lannie and Ant can go first." Bean said sitting back down.

"Okay."

-

"Hey Jasani." Ke'lannie spoke once everyone left the room.

"I ain't never seen you be so quiet before." She mumbled sliding her shoes off.

She got in the small bed and curled up in a ball shedding a few tears, she knew he wasn't dead but she didn't like seeing him in this state, and it reminded her of her brother and father.

-

-

-

In advance I am sorry 😗

-

-