Noo!

I wake up with Carl yelling for Hershel. "HERSHEL! HURRY!"

I hear Hershel walk in. I close my eyes again remembering I got stabbed. "The wound is already cut open. I don't know if the baby will live." Hershel says pulling up a chair.

Carl starts sobbing in the background. I feel a huge pain as I try not to scream. I finally open my eyes to see Hershel cutting my stomach open further. I finally scream in pain and they notice I'm awake. "She's awake, this is going to hurt her, you have to hold her down." Hershel says to Carl. I fell Carl grab my arm and my shoulder attempting to hold me down. I look down and see blood all over my stomach. More blood than I've ever seen.

"Please keep her still."

"Kenzi you have to stay still for me. Please." Carl says.

I try not to scream but another comes out. I'm going to die. By the look of it. I'm gonna to die.

I look down to see Hershel pulling a fetus out of my stomach. It was going to be a girl. I start crying in pain. I see that the knife went right through it's stomach. I start to cry more, not in pain, this time in sadness.

Hershel puts the fetus on to the towel. Carl is crying harder than I've ever seen him cry. Hershel begins to stitch up the wound. "No, no, no, no, no." I cry harder. "NOO!" I scream. Everyone begins to flood into the room. Everyone begins to cry seeing the baby fetus. "NOO! NOO!" I scream more. "T-t-this is a dream..." I cry harder. "NOOO!" I begin to curl up but I don't remembering I was stabbed.

"No! No!" My voice begins to calm as I cry harder.

"No." I whisper.