Change

*Kyles POV*

"RICK I KNOW YOU HAVE THE KEYS! UNLOCK THE BATHROOM DOOR! PLEASE!" I yell.

He nods and walks to the door unlocking it. "Kenzi don't do it!" I begin crying. "Please." I hurry and grab the blade from her before she could cut her wrist. I cut myself with it like it's no big deal. Blood drips from my wrist and Kenzi begins to cry. "Now you know what it feels like to me when you cut." I say still crying. I drop the blade down the drain so that it is never to be seen again. Kenzi drops to the floor crying harder than ever. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT! WHY!" Kenzi yells. I look at her knowing that she knew why I did what I did. Blood was still dripping from my wrist. I know Kenzi is hurt by this. But it's not my fault. I had to. I had to let her feel the way I feel.

I'm now on the floor with her. "I love you. I had to do it. I couldn't let you hurt yourself again. "YOU KISSED VIOLET! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU'RE MAKING ME DO THIS! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU KISSED HER! YOU CHEATED ON ME! YOU DID IT! NOT ME!" She yells at me loud enough to where everyone heard. "Kenzi! It's not what you think. I pushed her off. I told her I had a girlfriend. I told her that. I love you. I would never cheat on you. Ever." I say.

"YEAH RIGHT! SHE HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE DATING ME! SHE HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND. SAVE IT KYLE!" She pauses. "Just leave me alone..." She finishes. I don't want to hurt her. But I will do what she says. I run into Caitlyn. I met her while Kenzi was out for a weeks. "Caitlyn you have to go in there and help her. Please." I'm still crying. I notice Caitlyn walking into the bathroom as she screams "WHAT DID YOU DO!"

* Kenzis POV*

Caitlyn sits down next to me. I hug her. She's my bestfriend. I don't know what I would do without her. "He cheated on me." I say.

"Kenzi. I've been through this before. Don't do it. Once you quit you feel so much better. I love you. You're my bestfriend. If you died, I would die. Don't be depressed. You're stronger than you know. I know you are. I see it." She says. I nod still crying laying on the cold bathroom floor. I want to die. He was my everything. And he cheated on me.