Test

*2 days later*

I'm in my cell looking at my stomach. How could I be pregnant? What if I'm not? I haven't taken the test yet.

"Hey, how ya holdin up?" Beth asks. "I'm fine. Did you get it?"

"Yeah I got it." She says handing the test to me.

"Can you go get Caitlyn and tell her to wait in here why I take it? No one knows but you and her." I ask. She nods and walks away.

I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I read the box before taking it. So two lines for pregnant and one for not pregnant.

I sit on the toilet and pee on the stick. I get up pulling my pants and underwear up. I close my eyes tight because I'm scared of what it's going to say. I open my eyes and look at the test. "Oh shit." I whisper.

I hurry and run into my cell. Caitlyn is in there waiting. "Caitlyn, I-I-I'm pregnant."

"Oh no. Are you going to take the pills?"

"No! I can't kill a living body!" I whisper.

I sit on my bed thinking what I'm going to do if I'm going to bring a baby into this world. I don't think I can.

Caitlyn comes over to my bed and touches my stomach. "I'm so happy for you. Who's are you going to call it?"

"I-I guess it could be Carl's. He was the last person I was with."

"Are you going to tell him?" Caitlyn asks.

"Yeah soon." I say nervously biting my lip.

I can't believe I'm pregnant. 2 months pregnant to be exact. Only 7 months left. I guess I will have to keep it.