Blood

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor just watching the blood drip down my wrist. I want to die! No one in this world needs me! Not Kyle! Not Carl! Not even Caitlyn! They'll survive without me. I know they will. I grab my knife again, putting it up to my neck. "Kenzi open up!" I hear a familiar voice say. "Kenzi please!" I know who it is now. "I'm not worth it Kyle! Go away!" I yell with the knife still at my throat. "Don't do this! Don't give up!" He says.

Why doesn't he just go away? "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream. "NO! I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALONE! GET OUT OF THAT BATHROOM! NOW KENZI!"

Wow. What the hell. I slowly get up and watch as more blood drips down my wrist. I unlock the door without opening it. I turn around and go to the toilet and sit down.

Kyle opens the door obviously knowing that I unlocked it. He looks down and sees my knife and blood all over the floor. "Kenzi you didn't."

I put my hands on my face "I'm sorry." I whisper. I feel him grap my wrist. "Why? Why do you care so much? I'm not worth caring for." I say looking up. "Goddammit! I'm not worth it!" I yell. I yank my wrist back.

"But Kenzi, you are worth it! You're my everything! I love you! Don't you know that? You're everything to me. I care more than anything in the world! Please stop doing this!"

I look at the door to see Carl standing there with tears coming down his face. "What'd you do Kenzi. WHAT'D YOU DO!" Carl yells running away.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I want to die. Nobody cares. NOBODY!" I yell.

"I care." I hear Kyle say right before I black out.