She bursted into tears and I went and hug her.

" what about your parents?" I knew that she was broken and I was hurting her more by asking more questions but I couldn't control myself. I was curious.

" th-they also kicked me out of the house knowing that I was pregnant.... I thought that his father.... My boyfriend... We would marry each other but... Nothing like that happen.... Everyone left me alone knowing that I was pregnant.... They wanted me to abort the child... But how can I? He's my child. My blood! What made me more sad was that the people I thought were mine they only did that to me. They broke me. Left me in the dark to suffer alone. "

She said crying hard as she hugged me back.

" even working two jobs I can't make enough money for me and my son to live a peaceful life."

" it's.....alright...its all past." I patted her back.

" I have to leave him alone in the house whenever I went to work. Nobody is there to look after him when I'm not there. I lock him up in the house so he don't go outside but that's is more dangerous h-he hurt himself last time when he tried to get some snacks from the cabinet that was up high. That's the reason I had to leave the meeting."

" oh.."

" but now a days I give him sleeping pills so that he won't wake up until I come back home and hurt himself."

" you give him sleeping pills?! Whats his age?!" I asked breaking the hug.

" 4" she replied and I widened my eyes.

" what If he has side effects?!" I questioned.

" I know but what can I even do? I know I'm a bad mother.." she hung her head low.

She told me more about herself and other things while crying and sobbing hard I couldn't help myself but have pity towards her. If chanyeol and baek would know this they would feel the same.

END OF FLASHBACK *

I looked back at my phone and saw the kids photo.

Chou hajun.

" mam we are here." the cab driver said and I looked around and realized that I had reached the kindergarten.

I paid the cab driver the money name exited the cab. It was time to leave and all the children were running towards their parents with wide grins on their faces.

I went to the nearest teacher. " excuse me, could you please tell me where is Chou hajun?" I asked her and she questioned me.

" who are you? You're not hajun's mom. Who are you to hajun?"

" I am hajun's mother's friend." I replied and she called out his name.

" hajun!" she yelled and the little toddler came running towards her.

It's the first time I have seen him. He's so cute.

Idk from when I started liking kids.

" teacher, did my eomma came?" he asked in a cute voice.

" nah. This lady is saying that she is your mother's friend do you know her?" she questioned and he looked at me and I was surprised that he was smiling when he looked at me. He was looking happy.

" you are Kim jiah right?!" he asked hugging my legs as if we have met before and are good friends.

" you know her?" the teacher asked.

" yes! Teacher! She is our hero! She helped my eomma in so many things! She is her best friend!" he said to his teacher and smiled.

" oh, then sorry I might have misunderstood. I was just confirming since there are lot of kidnappers around here." she Reasurred.

" oh I totally understand that." I replied as I took hajun in my arms and left from there.

We were walking on the footpath.

" did your eomma told you about me?" I asked looking at the cute kid.

" yes, she always talks about you and she show me your pics together too

" yes, she always talks about you and she show me your pics together too." he said laughing as he plays with my hair.

He's so friendly and good to be with.

" okay... So your eomma asked me to pick you from kindergarten because she is busy today so you're going to spend the day with me.
What do you wanna do first? " I asked him.

" ICE CREAM!!" he yelled and I took him to get some ice cream.