He couldn't help the temptation inside him and looked back at her. Jesus Christ. The girl didn't even know he was here and she's still a goddamn tease.

Carlos had no luck calming his hard on so he just stood up and approached her. Her gripped her wide hips and pulled his innocent Lavender into him. She smelled just like she did earlier. Like lavenders.

She squealed and turned around to look up at him with wide eyes. Her chubby cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. So fucking adorable, he thought.

"Lavender. My sweet innocent angel." Carlos groaned while staring into her crystal blue eyes..

He ran the back of his hand down her cheek and then her neck until he got above her breasts. Lavender shivered at the contact. She noticed his eyes were a deeper shade of green than usual. A burning lust was clear in Carlos' eyes.

"Baby. Fuck."

He pulled his angel into him and enveloped her into a large bear hug. He needs to have at least some contact with her to simmer down the need he had in his chest. Carlos' head was in Lavender's neck and he was tempted to started kissing her.

"Lavender do you know what the fuck you do to me?" He growled in her ear before nipping it.

Lavenders whole body burst into tingles and she released a gasp. She was scared her voice would betray her so she just shook her head.

"When you wearing shit like this-,"
He pulled back and gripped the end of her sleep wear.
"-you make me want to fucking throw you on that bed and spent hours worshipping your body-"

His hand found its way to her thigh and began travelling upwards. Lavender shivered at his words. Her body was shaking with delight and need.

Lavender pulled away from his embrace. But when she turned around to hide the blush she had on her face, Carlos gripped the back of her neck turning her around and pulling her up to his face close enough that they could feel each others breath in their face.

Unknowingly, she released a moan. Carlos' eyes held shocked before he smirked while Lavender's held embarrassment. His grip tightened and she ,once again, moaned.

"Do you like that angel? Do you like it when da- I grip your neck like this?" Carlos nearly called himself Daddy. He didn't want to scare her off. Maybe she wasn't into stuff like like.

Lavender stayed quiet. She was too embarrassed to answer. He had just gripped her neck and she moaned. Moaned. She was in trouble now.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝘐𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 5𝘒  𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 120 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭

𝘐𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳  5𝘒  𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 120 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 ...

2190 words
11/11/20