He folded the clothes he was wearing before and placed them on the sink side. He turned the tap on and cleaned his face. In the draw beside him, he found a comb and began combing his hair out trying to remove all the gel. After he finished, Carlos just ran his hand through it to make it messy.

Looking for a toothbrush, he couldn't find one. Who doesn't keep a bloody toothbrush in their bathroom? You have everything in here but not a fucking toothbrush. Where was he suppose to get one from?

He started debating whether he should go ask his angel. He would love to see Lavender in her sleepwear. Did she wear soft coloured clothes like she did outside or bold colours?

He walked out the room he had be accustomed to and knocked on Lavender's door. He didn't hear any answer but heard music. She's definitely in there. Maybe in the shower or bath. He knocked again but knew his angel couldn't hear him because of the music.

After waiting 5 minutes, he just decided to go in and wait for Lavender in there instead of waiting in the hallway with nothing but a pair of joggers on.

Her room was exactly as he expected it to be cute and soft. The lavender walls matched her name and the large array of blankets and pillows she had on her bed shows how she liked to be comfortable. Her carpet was soft under Carlos' feet and the small collections of little teddies in the corner made him want to aww.

He laid back on her bed hoping to make her flustered. A bare-chested Carlos on your bed. Who wouldn't be?

However, what he didn't expect was the one to be flustered and turned on.

She walked out in a short, deep-red nightgown that hardly covered anything. He could see the top of her voluminous breasts because of the lace and to say he was beginning to get hard would be an understatement.

Why the fuck did she own something as sexy as this? And just for bed as well? Carlos could never imagine his adorable little angel wearing something as bold as this. Did she buy this for someone? She better not have fucking done. Carlos' jaw clenched at that thought.

It was clear Lavender didn't realise he was in her room as she just continued walking to her vanity humming a tune he recognised as an Adele song.

She grabbed a bottle that was white but had Lavenders on it. It must be moisturiser. She squirted some in her hand and began rubbing it all over her body.

⛔️WARNING⛔️
STEAMY BIT AHEAD
⛔️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⛔️

Fuck sake. If Carlos wasn't turned on earlier, he sure was now. He soft hands travelling all over her body made him jealous. He wanted his hands to replace hers. To be able to touch every single aspect over her body. To be able to leave marks there marking his territory.

When Lavender began spreading it all over her bare ass cheeks right in front of his eyes, Carlos struggled to contain the groan he wanted to release. Fucking Lord.
He knew it was wrong of him to be staring at her like that but could not ,for the love of him, take his eyes of her gorgeous body.

She spread her cheeks and he had a full view of her ass hole and the end of her pussy. When she bent over to grab some other lotion, he looked away while biting his lip harder.

Her ass stuck out and he could only imagine the things he would love to her in that position. He would love to be standing behind her right now, as bare as the day he was born, fucking her while pressing her head down onto the surfaces.