I slipped out of the beautiful but uncomfortably tight dress and took off my undergarments. I threw them in the basket and by then the bath was done. I turned the taps off and sprinkled some Lavender scented bath salts in and then turned my music on and got in ,relaxing back. The warm water helped relax my muscles and a content sigh left my mouth.

I was in there for approximately 20 minutes before my fingers turned all wrinkly and I had to get out. I stood up and wrapped a towel around me. I pulled the plug and walked over to my mirror. It was all steamed up from the fog so I wiped my hand across it to make it clear. My skin was red from the heat and my hair was in wet curls.

I unravelled the towel from my body before wiping myself dry with it. I wrapped it around my hair and left it on my head. I grabbed the nightgown and stood in it before pulling it over my body. The silky soft texture stuck to my wet body.

My moisturiser was on my vanity in my room. So I grabbed my phone a speaker, turned the lights off and walked back into my room.

I was looking down at my phone disconnecting it from the speaker so I didn't notice the large body on my bed. I walked over to my vanity and grabbed the moisturiser and began rubbing it all over my body including my special parts. I was humming a tune while doing so.

When I felt large hands around my waist, I squealed before turning around in their arms. I looked up with wide eye.

"Lavender. My sweet innocent angel." Carlos groaned as if he was in pain.

He ran the back of his hand down my cheek and then my neck until he got above my breasts. His eyes were darker then they usually were and he had a unknown burning passion in them that I had never seen before.

Fudge. He's seen me rubbing moisturiser all over my body. Sure I was facing away from him but he could clearly see me rubbing my butt from where he was. He could also probably see my front in the mirror. Oh darn! Well done Lavender you've just shown a man you just met today your whole naked body. Anything else you want to do to embarrass yourself.

"Baby. Fuck." He pulled me into him and enveloped me into a large bear hug. His head was in my neck and he removed the towel from my hair making it sway down my back. His arms circled my waist and landed just above my bum.

I was taken surprised but then stood on my tiptoes and swung my arms over his shoulders. I had no idea why we were hugging but it felt nice.

Third Person

When Carlos opened the door, he entered a room that was decorated with a white style. The walls were white and the bed in the middle was made from mahogany and housed a large blue cover. To his right, there was a door which he guessed led to the bathroom. To his left, there was another do that he guessed led to a closet.

He walked into the closet first and ,to his angel's true words, there was everything he needed from shoes to tuxedos, pyjamas to normal wear and ties to hats. Truly everything he would need. I wonder why this is all in here? Surely, Christopher didn't provide this in every guest room, right?

He took about 10 minutes deciding what to wear. He didn't want to take anything that looked like it would be costly. He could afford them but he just didn't want to take advantage of that. So ,in the end, he just went with a pair of black joggers to wear to bed. He didn't usually wear shirts to bed so he didn't.

He walked over to the bathroom and began to get changed. They were unusually soft and a bit big on Carlos but that didn't faze him as he just tied the strings at the front to ensure they wouldn't fall down.