Chap 80 - Till death do us part

Light fingers tapped against the base of Akasuki's feet sending tingles of annoyance through her body. What the, she groaned due to the result of her disrupted sleep muttering,
"can you not?"
Again, the tingles shot through her foot causing her legs to kick out colliding with a soft object, a muffled groan following. Her eyes fluttered open glancing to the end of the sofa seeing Kuroo sat with hands cupping his dignity. Hmpf, Akasuki smirked, deserves him right.
"You should see your face when you're sleeping," Kuroo remarked, seriously?
"Stop being a dick," a distant voice grunted.
Kenma. A cup appeared before her face,
"I made you a drink."
She hastily sat up taking the cup in her hands, warmth spreading through, 
"thank you."
Kenma slid in beside her,
"you fell asleep last night before I could tell you something."
Did she? She watched him hesitantly.
"I think I am too," Kenma claimed, tugging at his sleeves loosely.
Am, am what?
"He's in love with you idiot," Kuroo groaned leaning forward shake Lev awake.
Oh, oh shit!
"Really?" Akasuki beamed at him almost spilling the drink in her hand.
"Whoa," Kenma chuckled steadying her hands, keeping her eye, "it's, dumb but,"
"It's not, it's far from dumb," Akasuki blurted, "it, makes me so happy knowing that, I, it's, just," she couldn’t think of anything to say, "wow."
"God, you're both weird," Lev grunted stretching out his arms while glaring at the pair.
"Least they're out," Kuroo playfully remarked.
Confusion spread on Lev's face, Akasuki gesturing to Yaku with his head in Lev's lap.
"Fuck," Lev murmured cheeks growing red, "it's not, um, like that?"
The confidence from him was astounding.
"It's fine," Kuroo insisted clapping his back.
"Yeah?" Lev whispered glancing at Yaku's sleeping face.
"Yeah," Kuroo shrugged, "enough hearts have been shattered this year, so guys," he sat up relaxing his stern expression, "please, please don't hurt each other,"
"Never," the three of them instantly argued.
Kuroo chuckled,
"of course not," he sighed lightly tilting his head at Akasuki as the other two boys had turned their attention to the tv.
Akasuki held her smile softly kicking him in the leg, why was he so worried about the team? Life is full of heart break; they’ll experience one way or another. All he has to do is, be there. Kuroo carefully took a hold of her foot smiling to himself as he placed it on the sofa beside him, his lips moving to form silent words,

"thank you for existing,"