Chapter 21: Alone time

Your pov

The next day I was getting dressed, my heart was still beating fast, "I can't believe that this finally happened," I said happily as I looked at the ring on my finger, my other hand over my heart...I swear if I wake up and this all ends up being a dream...I am going to be so mad," I said as I finished getting dressed and grabbed my phone as I went out of my room and into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

"I wonder what Jimin is doing right now," I said aloud to myself as I looked at the time, "and I wonder when we'll break the news," I said as I looked at the ring on my finger again, a big smile appearing on my face as I did, "this better not be a dream."

Jimin's Pov

I did it, I finally proposed, he thought to himself, a big bright smile on his face as he left his room to go eat, "what's got you so happy this morning," J-hope asked, "nothing," he said as he tried to hide his smile, "doesn't look like nothing," Taehyung said as he walked in, "it truly is nothing," he said as he grabbed some cereal, "if you're sure," J-hope said with a shrug, "something is going on," J-hope whispered to Tae, "definitely," he whispered back.

Your pov

About an hour passed and I looked at my phone, "he wants me to come over tonight," I said as a smile formed on my face once again, "oh, I have to hide the ring when I come over, unless the other boys won't be there," I said again and sent him a message asking if we'd be alone. 

after a few minutes of me getting showered and dressed he replied and said that we would in fact be alone, "this'll be fun," I said with a huge smile, I'm overly excited right now...calm down Y/N, calm down, I tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working, "I wonder what we'd be doing," I said as I started to think of activities as I started to get ready to leave.

Once I was done getting ready, I left my house and headed over to their dorm, once there I knocked on the door, "coming," I heard Jimin's muffled voice behind the door, my heart jumping and my excitement climbing once again. He finally opened the door, "hey there dear," he said with a wink, I chuckled, "hey there," I replied as I walked in, "so how did you manage to get this place all to yourself?" I asked as I took off my shoes, "well I told them that you would be coming over and then they all made plans to leave," he replied, "they don't think that we are..." "I wouldn't doubt it," he said as he led me to the kitchen where he had prepared some food for us, "this smells so good," you said licking your lips, your stomach growling, "dig in my dear," he said with a smile as he pulled a chair out for me to sit on, I sat down and rubbed my hands together. I waited for him to sit down first before digging in, he had also poured us some wine, "this is delicious," I said after savoring a piece of the steak, "thank you, I did my best," he replied with a smile, "you did well, it's so good," I said with a thumbs up as I continued to eat it.

Once we were both done eating, we moved onto playing board games and video games before moving up to his room, "can we watch a horror movie?" I asked as I plopped myself down on his bed, "of course, I will warn you, there will be lots of cuddles from me during the movie," he said with a wink, I chuckled, "I won't mind," I said as I got comfortable, he placed the movie in the dvd player and laid down next to me, I cuddled up next to him as he wrapped his arm around me. 

After an hour had passed the movie finished, there were a few times where Jimin jumped and held me tightly but then eventually he passed out, I looked over at his sleeping face and smiled softly, "I love you," I whispered to him and kissed his cheek before falling asleep myself.