chapter 15: Truth or dare

The next day I woke up and went straight to the kitchen, leaving my phone in my room, "I'll just have a breakfast sandwich," I said grabbing a box of frozen breakfast sandwitches and started making them.

after I ate my breakfast I went to grab my phone and looked at the time, I noticed a message from Jimin,

Jimin(*,*): hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me, Jungkook, and Jin

Y/N: I'd love to hang out with you guys

Jimin(*,*): cool meet us at the park around 7?

Y/N: yup, cya later

Jimin(*,*): cya

When I got out of twitter I started to get ready to hang out with all of them.

When I was done dressing up and putting makeup on I checked the time and it was 6:47, "shit I've gotta go," I said grabbing my house key and started to run out of the house, "I didn't know that it would take this long for me to get dressed," I said, starting to run in the direction of the park.

"Finally here," I said, catching my breath while checking the time, "7:00..made it in time," I said taking a deep breath, "Y/N over here!" I heard someone yelling, looking in the direction of the voice I see Junkook, Jin, and Jimin, "hey guys," I said, walking over to them I notice Jin staring at me, "what is it? do I have something on my face?" I asked, he shook his head and looked away, "he didn't really get to see you since everyone was crowding around you," Jungkook said, "ahh, well nice to finally meet you Jin," I said smiling, "nice to meet you too," he said, smiling back, "so, why Jimin?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms, "what do you mean?" I asked not understanding the question, "I mean, why did you pick him and not one of the others?" he asked, Jimin staring at him, "well, one, he's adorable, two, he's funny, and three he's kind," I said, "all of ares are funny, adorably, and kind," Jungkook said, "well..I don't really know why him I just liked him ever since I first saw him," I said smiling a little, "ohhh okay," he said uncrossing his arms, "so, what should we do?" I asked looking at Jimin, "we could go for a walk, or play a game," Jin said, "let's play a game!" me and Jimin yelled in unison, looking at each other we start to laugh, "okay...but what should we play?" Jungkook asked, "ummm....that...I don't know," I said, "we could play truth or dare," Jimin said, "ohhh sounds fun," I said smiling, "oh god..." Jin said, "let's play!" Jungkook yelled.

We all sat down on a nearby bench and did Rock Paper Scissors to see who would go first, "looks like Jungkook is first," Jin said, "alright...let's see..." he started to say, getting lost in thought, "Jimin, I dare you to walk up to the first person you see and say I love you," he said, Jimin hesitated before getting up and walked over to a guy, "I-I love you," he said stuttering, "I'm straight," the guy said, everyone laughed, "that...was embarrassing," Jimin said sitting down next to me, "next is Jin," I said, "hmm.." he starts to think of something while having his hand on his chin, "Jungkook, I dare you to pretend that you are in a Toyota commercial and sing, I love what you do for me, TOYOTA! and jump into the air," Jin said, Jungkook stood up and walked a bit away from the bench, turning around to face us he started singing, "I love what you do for me, TOYOT!" he then jumped in the air and quickly sat back down, "time for Y/N," Jimin said, "Jin I dare you to exchange a clothing item with the person to your right," I said, Jin looks at Jungkook and takes off his shirt, Jungkook doing the same, my dream has come, I thought as they put on each other's clothing, "that was a bit easy," Jin said, "well...I'm not THAT good at dares," I said shrugging my shoulders, "Jimin, your up," Jin said, Jimin sat up straight and started to think, "Jin, would you rather not shower for a month, or eat the same meal everyday for a month?" Jimin asked, "I'd rather eat the same meal everyday for a month than not taking a shower for a month," Jin said, "I'd pick that too," I said, "but I must be heading back home," I said as I stood up, "alright bye," Jimin said before kissing me on the lips, "bye," I said starting to walk away, "your really lucky to have her," Jin said, "I am," he said smiling, "well let's start heading back bow," Jimin said as they all starting walking away.