Chapter 17: Winners toast

I turned off the tv after watching some of the shows I recorded and looked at my phone, "I have a message from Jimin!" I yelled as I shot up off the couch and opened twitter,

Jimin(*,*): Hey, you should come over to our place, we're having a celebration for winning the top social artest award

Y/N: I'd love to come

Jimin(*,*): great

Y/N: I'll be there soon

Jimin(*,*): see ya soon then <3

Y/N: see ya soon <3

I logged off of twitter and started to get dressed, I can't believe that I actually get to go to their dorm, I thought as I finished, I was wearing a white top that I tucked under a black skirt, I had black leggings and black high heel boots, I think this is good enough, I thought as I grabbed my phone and went outside.

After a few minutes I arrived at their dorm, the faint sound of people cheering inside, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer, "coming!" I heard someone yell.

The door opened, "oh Y/N! long time no see," Tae said, "yeah, its been a while," I said smiling, "well come in," he said smiling back, "and I love the outfit," he said looking at me, "thanks," I said as I looked around trying to find Jimin, "say..where's Jimin?" I asked, "over there," Tae said pointing to him, Jimin was sitting in the corner of the couch laughing, he looks so cute when he smiles, I thought smiling softly as I watched him, "you two are meant for each other," Jin said from behind me making me jump a little, "you scared me," I said putting my hand over my chest, "sorry," he said laughing a little, "Y/N!" Jimin yelled as he shot off the couch and ran to me, "hey," I said hugging him, everyone looking at us and smiling, "get a room!" they all yell, we all start laughing afterwards, "lets eat!" Jungkook yelled as we all sat down and started to eat, "congratulationd for winning a second time," I said holding my wine glass and then taking a sip, Jimin wrapping his arm around me smiling.

A few minutes pass and it was time for me to head home, "bye, see you soon Y/N," Namjoon said, "see you soon," I said, turning to face Jimin I gave him a big hug, "love you," I whispered in his ear, "love you too," he whispered back, I kissed his cheek and waved goodbye to everyone before heading home, what a great day, I thought as I smiled all the way home.