Chapter 5: Meeting The Band

I was sitting there trying to calm Hannah down a bit as I looked up to see them coming over, "Hannah you might wanna calm down...since..they're coming over here," I said putting down my pizza as my eyes were fixated on Jimin as he was walking over with everyone else, "why did she yell?" Jungkook asked looking at me, "she was surprised that you guys were here since she is a huge fan," I said as hannah was looking at Jimin as well. "well hello again," Jimin said to me, "yes hello..nice to see you again Jimin," I said smiling a little, "so is this the girl you kept talking to us about?" Rap mon asked looking at me closly, "she is cute~" Jungkook said in a cute way, "h-hey whats up with you guys," I said flustered, "let me have a look!" Taehyung said as he came very close to my face which caused me to become as red as a tomato, "she is cute.." he said, "c-can you back up a little," I said as hannah looked at me clearly jealous that they were all paying more attention to me, "hm? oh, sorry," he said as he backed up a little as Jimin was glaring at him, "whats with the glare?" Taehyung asked smirking, "do you like her?" Jungkook asked teasingly," as both me and Jimin blushesd, "n-no I don't like her.." he said as he looked away, "then why are you blushing," Rapmon said looking closly at his face, "well he just asked a random question that's all," he said as he tried to hide his red face, "how can you not like a cute girl like her," Suga said getting close to my face our lips barely touching, "don't get so close to her!" Jimin yelled pulling Suga away from my face, "aww I just wanted to see her closer," he said pouting, "well too bad," Jimin said crossing his arms, "u-um Hannah here," Hannah said raising her hand as everyone raised an eybrow at her, "oops sorry Hannah," I said laughing a little, "she your friend?" V asked, "yeah she is I've been friends with her since I was little," I said crossing my arms as I couldn't take my eyes off of Jimin, "well we are sorry to not have noticed you but we must go now," Rap mon said, "bye cute girl," Suga and Jungkook said to me in unison as I blushed deeply, "hey stop it!" Jimin yelled clearly jealous as he started running after them, "its not fair," Hannah said pouting, "sorry," I said as I started to stand up, "I'm gonna go home now talk to you later," I said as I started to walk away.