Chapter 18: Lunch Date

I woke up and looked at my phone to see if I got any messages, "he didn't message me this morning," I said putting my phone down, stretching my arms I look around my room, "it's a good thing he hasn't been in my room yet," I said looking at all the posters and Polaroids I had of Jimin.

After looking around at all the posters I grabbed my phone and went to my kitchen to make some breakfast, "let's see, what should I eat?" I asked myself, my stomach growling as I searched the fridge and the pantry, "I can't find anything," I said grabbing my keys and throwing my jacket on, "time to go shopping...after I eat that is."

I walked out of my house and went to a nearby fast food restaurant, looking at the menu I finally decide on what to order.

After ordering I went to a table and started eating, the bell in the door rings, I look up to see who was coming in noticing that it was BTS, I looked straight at Jimin, "Y/N!" Tae yelled after spotting me, he ran to me and gave me a hug, "you have to quite down," I said as he stopped hugging me, everyone else coming over, "it's hard to quite him down," Jungkook said, I nodded my head in agreement, "sorry.." Tae said pouting, "it's fine, just be a little quite next time, unless your at the dorm," I said, Tae instantly smiling and nodding, "Jimin," I said going towards him and kissing him on the cheek, "hey," he said softly while smiling, "I wasn't expecting to see you guys here," I said, "we just decided to eat out since no one felt like cooking today, "ah, Why don't we eat together since we're all here," I said smiling, "I'm down," Suga said instantly sitting down at a table, I laugh a little.

After they all ordered we sat down together, my heart pounding as Jimin sat next to me, "so how have you guys been?" I asked, "really good," Jin said taking a bite of his steak, "Jimin?" I asked looking at him, "missing you," he said smiling while kissing my cheek, I blush a little and smile back, "I've been missing you too," I said, "get a room you two," J-hope said jokingly as we all laugh and continue to eat.

After we all finish eating, Jimin offered to walk me home while the others left for the dorm, my heart still pounding, he then grabbed my hand and continued walking, I blushed and held his hand tightly, my heart going faster than it was before.

We made it to my house, "I'll see you later," he said kissing me on the lips, "bye," I said as I walked into my house and went to get some sleep.