part 2 😴

Kenma pov: I hate school. I just want to play video games. I don't even like volleyball that much. Yeah it's cool but my mom is forcing me to do it. (idk if that is actually true, but in my story it is ) I lay back on Kuroo's chest and try to copy the notes down as fast as I can. "BOYS COME EAT!" Kuroo's grandma yells. We get up and walk back downstairs to the dining room table. 

(my research says Kuroo lives with his dad, grandma and grandpa. I shall add a little sister named ToToo >:))

We all bless the food and then start to eat. I eat pretty slow because if I eat fast I'll throw it back up. ToToo gets me and Kuroo drinks. "Thanks" I say. "Thank you sista" Kuroo says. After a good 30 minutes I finish eating and thank everyone and walk back to Kuroo's room.

Narrator pov: Kenma asks for his Gameboy back but Kuroo wants to cuddle with him so he doesn't give it back. Kenma doesn't cooperate for the first 10 minutes but then Kuroo pulls Kenma towards him and starts kissing him all over. Kenma didn't care and just let Kuroo have his pleasure. A few minutes later ToToo walked into Kuroo's room. "Grandma wants you to help her with something downstairs" she says acting like she didn't just walk in on kuroo and kenma.Kuroo gets up and goes downstairs. While he is doing whateva his grandma wanted, kenma used a chair to get his video game from the shelf.

Kenma pov: kuroo is taking forever to come back and I'm tired so I'm going to just go to sleep. I put my video game in my backpack and get under the covers. I love the smell in here, it smells just like kuroo. I was about to fall asleep before the door opens. Kuroo has dirt all over his face and arms. "What happened to you?" I ask, tired. "Had to fix the sprinklers outside." he says, taking his shirt off. He sits on the bed and pats my head, "sorry for waking you. I'm going to take a shower" I nod and try falling back asleep.

A/N: if this gets more reads then i'll update it. also im sorry if you cringed like i did. 

credits to the artist!