part 13 👩🏼‍🦳

shout out to the ppl who have no plans for this valentines day (2021) and decide to read abt other couples having a good time.

Kenma pov: I feel weak. Uneasy. Did kuroo really come out to my parents? I'm not mad at him. I can't be.
"Baby, why didn't you tell me sooner?" mom asks.
"Because i knew dad wouldn't like it."
"We aren't going to be seeing your father anytime soon." mom starts,
"But i support you guys 1000%. You guys make such a cute couple!" i manage to make a small smile. 

Kuroo puts his arm around me and we cuddle in the back of my mom's car. "I'm sorry." he says. "Don't be...., mom where are we going?" She looks worried, but relieved. "We are going to my moms house. Sorry Kuroo. Text your dad okay."
"It's okay! I haven't seen her in a while!" kuroo says happily. He takes his phone out and texts. I'm cold. I haven't put another shirt on. I tug on kuroos shirt and look at him the puppy eyes. "Yes ugly?" he saks. "Shirt." i say. He takes off his shirt and gives it to me to put on. After I put on his shirt I lean on him and drift off to sleep.

Kuroo pov: We arrive at Kenma's grandparents house at 4:23 pm. That drive was longgg, but nice because my boyfriend was sleeping on my shoulder most of the time. Kenma's mom and grandma are having a chat in the house while me and kenma unload the car. "I wonder what's going to happen..." kenma says in a sleepy voice. I shrugs and we walk into the house putting Kenma's clothes and games into his room at his grandma's. "You can stay as long as you need." kenma's grandma says, patting his back. 

We all help take the rest of the stuff out of the car and settle in. "This is where i stay when I go to my grandma's." kenma says, showing me a dark blue colored room. It has shelves of manga, and DVD's. I sit down on the bed and say, "Cool bed" while laughing. "Sh-shut up." The bed has race car sheets and lots of teddy bears on it. "Whattt. I do like it. It's cute." . Kenma ignores my response and takes out his gameboy and sits next to me on the bed. We didn't have anything to eat that whole way and I bet Kenma is hungry. I get up and go into the kitchen. "Mrs. Kozume, may i make sandwiches?" I ask. "Of course sweetie. I'll help."

Narrator pov: Kenma's mom takes out ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce and bread and starts to make the sandwiches. After they are done, Kuroo cuts Kenma's sandwich into 2, knowing he might not finish it. "Have you told her?" kuroo asks. "I was planning on telling Kenma's grandmother today." Kuroo nods as a response and takes the 2 sandwiches into Kenma's room.

Kenma pov: Kuroo comes back into my room with a full sandwich and a half. He hands the half to me, "thanks" i say, putting my game down. "Are you and your grandma close?"

 "Not really. She's closer with my mom."
"That makes sense because you're so shy" he says tickling me. 

"HaHaHa stop it~"
"You have a cute laugh" 

"No i don't stop it HAHAHAHAHA~" Kuroo has an evil look on his face. "Let me eat." i say. He finally stops tickling me and we both eat. Because we are in Sendai, i decide to text shoyo. 

"Im in your area."

 "Really?!? That's great! We should definitely meet up!" 

"Sure. I'm going to be here for a while." 

"Come to the court whenever! Text me when you are going to leave though" 

"ok."

"Who you talking to?" kuroo asks. "Shoyo" 

"..Ok" Kuroo has just finished his sandwich and i have only eaten half of my half. I decide to shove the little piece into my mouth and chew it. "Why are you rushing?" kuroo asks, patting my back. I start coughing. "I'm not." 

"Don't lie to me ugly." Before I could respond grandma comes into the room. "My poor babyyyy" she says walking towards me. "Her poor babyyy" Kuroo mocks. 

"What's wrong grandma?" 

"I know what's wrong. Grandma is here.." 

What is she talking about? I'm not sick or anything. 

"Are you still hungry?" kuroo asks. I shake my head no while my grandma sits next to me. "I'll help with your disorder." Oh. That. My mom must have told her, "It's okay, kuroo is helping me. Don't stress about it. I'm getting better, right?"

Kuroo pov: "Yes you are, love." I lie. He hasn't gotten better, but he hasn't gotten worse so i guess it's fine. I get up and go to the living room to give them some privacy. 

"You told her?" i ask his mom. "Of course. She's family, she has to know." 

"What if kenma wanted to keep it between us three?" she doesn't respond back. 

"How long are you planning on staying here? I have a life back in Tokyo but I don't want to leave kenma." Again no response. I decided to email my teachers about being in tokyo for a while and giving me all my work virtually. After some time, Kenma and his grandma come into the living room. 

Kenma takes a seat on the coach next to me and rests his head on my lap. "You two seem very close!" his grandma said. I look down at kenma with a we telling her?!  look. He looks at me, then at his feet. 

"Yeah...." i reply, not saying we are dating. "Thank you.." he says to me with a low voice. "For everything, i love you" 

THE END!!

ty for reading/voting all the way up to this point. 

i hope you enjoyed this story, please tell me your thoughts and feedback. 

:)) ily