part 8 🧊

TW

Kuroo pov: I should have came with him. I start to drive kinda fast to Kenma's house. When I got there I picked him up out of the car and knocked on the door. His mother opens the door. She looks tired. I put Kenma on the coach and tell her, "He passed out after running and throwing up." 

"Pathetic." his dad says. 

"Oh no! Does he have a fever?" his mom asks as she feels his forehead. "It's warm.." I sit on the coach and put kenma's head on my thighs. "I'm here now kenma.." I say low. I take off my shoes and lay back on the coach. His dad starts walking over to us. 

"What did he eat?" he asks me mad. 

"Um, I think just chips." He looks at me and Kenma displeased. 

"You need to make him eat more, even if he doesn't want to. This will happen a lot if you don't" he says coldly. 

"I know sir. I tried today but I got side tracked." His mother hands me a cup of water. "You can go home if you'd like." she says. 

"Kenma would want me to stay." I take my phone from my pocket, with kenma still on my lap. I put headphones on and start playing some bops. Like 'white tee'.(song above) I take Kenma's phone from his bag and text lev. 

yo it's kuroo. He passed out. He's okay now. he replies with, okay! Tell him i say feel better. 

Did this guy just ignore what i said. Whatever, "Lev says feel better." I whisper.

Kenma pov: What happened-. I wake up on Kuroo's thighs. He looks really tired but he's awake. I get up and notice that we're at my house. I stand up quickly. 

"Oh you're awake. Thank god. Now i can get some sleep." kuroo says standing up to hug me. I don't hug back. I don't feel safe being here. 

"How long was I asleep?" I ask. 

"4 hours." 

"Oh." I walk to the fridge and get water. Kuroo gives me a hug from behind. 

"K-Kuroo stop" 

"no" he says hugging me tighter. 

"Ku-Kuroo get off of me" I say, struggling to push him off of me. Me being weak, couldn't do it. He starts to kiss my neck. A flow of fear enters my body. I hear footsteps coming from the hallway downstairs. I step on kuroos foot hard. He lets go of me and I push him off of me. My dad walks into the kitchen. 

"Oh look who is awake." he says. 

"Sorry dad." I say. Kuroo looks at me with an upset look on his face. I look down at my feet. "Eat something." my dad says. I open the fridge and grab cheese. Kuroo is still staring at me. 

"Sorry sir. I'll leave now." he says. 

"Sorry for what?" Dad asks as he grabs bread from the pantry. 

"Making noise." kuroo replies, heading to the door. I run over to him and tug his shirt. He turns around. I look down and say. "Thank you for taking care of me." He pats my head and leaves.

Narrator pov: Kenma has a hard time sleeping. He ends up falling asleep at 2:24 am. He woke up at 6:45 am. He walks downstairs, his mom is sitting at the table with his dad looking at the bills. 

"We barely have enough.. I'll look for another job." his mom says sadly. 

"M-Mom can i stay home today?" 

"Oh hi sweetie. Yes you can." Kenma goes back to his room slowly and  His dad slams the table and starts yelling. 

"DAMN IT! MY JOB SUCKS. BAD PAY.!" A loud noise comes after that. Kenma rushes downstairs to see his mom on the floor. His dad has left already. 

"Mom what happened?" he asks. His mom looks down and pulls her sleeves up. Kenma looks at her with a shocked expression. He goes down to her level and says, "Is dad doing this to you?" His mom lets out a small cry and nods her head. 

"T-Then why stay with him?" kenma asks, shaking. "He provides for us. I just have to make the sacrifice for our sake. I'm glad it's not you." she says, smiling, but tears still fall from her eyes. Kenma hugs his mom tightly and tries not to touch the bruises. "What can I do?" he asks. "Be 17 for as long as you can. Don't worry about me or money problems. Just try to fix the disorder you have." Kenma lifts his mother off the ground and goes back to his room.

Kenma pov: I would have been better off not knowing my dad has been abusing my mother. I cry into my pillow to relieve the pain. I take my phone from the night stand and text kuroo saying, 

i'm not going to school today.

 Kuroo replies a few minutes later saying, 

okay.. How come tho? 

 not feeling well

want me to stay with you?

no just get the notes for me.

omg thank you so much for 200 reads!!!! i am very thankful for each reader :))

fun fact: im no multi-shipper and i don't ship kuroo and kenma. 

i actually ship kenma and hinata .O.