Not A Dream

"You can't do that Noah, are you a fucking idiot! Ole Miss is the best place for you and if you're even thinking of transferring you must be insane. Have you even thought this through?" I freak out. His face falls, deepening his frown. "Exactly! You can't just transfer without thinking. I promise you we can start over, you just can't transfer. You got it?" I add.

He nods. "Can I drive you back to your place? I want to see my baby girl." He pouts a little and I let out a laugh, the anger leaving me a little.

"I promised Jensen I would drive with him, but you can follow us. I think she has missed you too." I explain. His eyebrows knit in confusion, but he just lets it pass.

The song ends and we leave the dance floor. But first he twirls me a final time and then dips me, leaning in and giving me a passionate kiss which I'm happy to reply. But I force him off me soon enough and we walk over to my table.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Jensen. He looks pissed, nodding his head stiffly before grabbing my purse and taking my arm.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask, anger surging back. Why is he manhandling me? He has no right!

"It's nothing." He growls before opening his truck door for me and helping me in. He slams the door before climbing in on the other side and starting it up.

He pulls out of the parking lot, speeding towards campus. "Will you fucking calm down!" I yell, watching with fear as the speed just increases and increases.

"I take you out one time, one goddamn time and then fucking Prince Charming shows up! Does he have to always ruin things?! He hurt you Addison! He can't just waltz back in here and pretend like nothing happened!"

"You're scaring me, fucking slow down!" People are now swerving to avoid getting hit by us. We are coming up to a red light and he is showing now signs of stopping. "Jensen slow down!" I beg, tears pooling and rolling down my cheeks.

"He's not the right one for you!" This is not the guy I've got to known over a few weeks. This man here is psychotic.

The red light is getting closer and closer, and we are just speeding up.

"Jensen please stop!" I'm almost sobbing.

He opens his mouth but I never hear the words that come out. We pass the red light and are instantly struck on the drivers side, Jensen's blood splattering against me, mixed with glass as the windshield shatters to a billion pieces. We spin and are struck again, this time on my side.

Pain instantly flares in my stomach. The airbags deploy and hits me directly in the chest. We come to a stop in the middle of the road and I hear sirens in the distance and many horns honking and lots of people screaming.

Looking over I instantly throw up, Jensen's head lolled all the way to the side, clearly broken. There's a hole in the door, and through that hole something must of flew in because his stomach his split open and a few guts are spilling out. He's dead.

I try to move my hand and find the door handle, but when it doesn't move, I look down and see my hand is smashed in between the seat and the door. It must of happened when we were hit on my side.

The flying glass has left cuts all over my face and blood is pouring freely all over. It hurts to breath and it isn't a bad guess but I think the airbag must of at least broke a rib or two, possibly puncturing a lung.

The pain in my stomach was caused by some scrap metal cutting it, possibly the one that cut open Jensen.

I try to shut my eyes and open them again, trying to wake up from this nightmare. Like I did last time.

But this isn't a dream, this is real.

Thoughts rush through my head, mostly of Icelynn. Also of my siblings and parents.

The sounds of sirens are fading quickly, and my eyes won't stay open. I keep blinking until I slowly can't even do that anymore.

Soon a slight buzz fills my ears and black slowly surrounds me.