A Williams Christmas

"Santa came, Santa came!" Jake says excitedly, jumping around on the bed.

"Jake, please go back to bed." I say, stuffing my face in my pillow.

"He left lots of presents!" Another voice, I recognize as one of my little girl cousins about the age of Jake.

Noah turns over a little bit, not opening his eyes. "Who is that?"

"My cousin Hailey, who needs to leave along with Jake." I say sternly. "Before you wake Icelynn up."

"Icelynn's downstairs and I would get your butt out of bed before grandpa and grandma come up here and find you in bed with this guy." That's one of my guy cousins, around 16 years of age.

"Okay, who the hell is that?" Noah murmurs into the pillow.

"Another cousin. Jayce if you don't leave know I'm gonna strangle you." I warn, not even opening my eyes to glare at him. Too tired.

"It's already 11, but luckily it's only us. I suggest getting a shower before the rest of the family shows up." He says, then they all leave, thankfully.

"He's got a point. We both need to shower." Noah says, before rolling over slowly and standing up. I groan. "Come on," He tugs on my arms and he pulls me out of bed. Stupid football strength.

I don't know how, but I get a shower in record time and get dressed nicely in jeans, a red cardigan with a white tank-top underneath, and boots that come up to my freaking knee. Noah packed some casual clothes and gets dressed in them, jeans, a black button up, and a grey pull over.

And yup, my baby isn't in the crib. Walking downstairs I find mom holding her, talking to grandma.

I give my grandparents big hugs. Grandpa isn't so happy about the baby, and definitely isn't happy about Noah. Grandma finds Icelynn very cute and loves the unique name, so I don't think she's too mad.

Jayce and my two other cousins Macy--fourteen--and Landen--who is my age--are on the couch, watching TV. Jake and Hailey are playing in the floor.

I hug my cousins too, and Noah shakes hands with the boys. They squeeze their hardest, but they basically have like no strength, so Noah is unaffected. My grandpa was another story though.

My aunts and uncles start showing up, and then Noah's family shows up. Lilian jumps up on me and I hug her tight, and then she joins Jake and Hailey.

Ginny looks uninterested, on her phone, and joins my cousins on the couch. His mom gives me a good hug then goes off to find my mother, and his dad hugs me softly then goes off to find my father. Surprising both of us, Blake walks in.

Noah and Blake share a brotherly hug, and I hug Blake too. "So, a baby huh? Why didn't I get told sooner?" Blake jokes.

"I didn't know until the day she was born." Noah says jokingly, but I can hear an off tone in it.

"Seriously?" Blake asks, and we both nod. "You're no great at timing are you?" Blake turns towards me.

"I wasn't planning on having her two months early."

I walk over to mom and she hands me Icelynn. Everybody starts getting food from where they have it all set out. I pick at some bread for now, drinking some water.

Noah comes up behind me and sighs. He makes a plate full of food, slides it in front of me, and then takes Icelynn. "Eat."

I pick at it, eating most but not all. I have to take Icelynn upstairs to feed her, then come back downstairs.

I'm talking to my aunt Grace when she asks a question that grabs everybody's question. "Who's Icelynn going to live with?"

"What?" Noah asks.