CHAPTER 2-2: The Lone Wolf's Woes

Start from the beginning

"Like I said, I won't let you have your way with me," Silvio reminded him sternly. "Now... get on your knees."

There was a slight hint of resistance in the Lone Wolf's expression but he obeyed nonetheless. Silvio stared down at him in silent amazement as he went to his knees.

Gianni was now so close to the other man's crotch that he could practically feel the heat of his cock underneath the thick denim of his jeans.

"Take it out."

The Lone Wolf lifted his eyes and peered directly into Silvio's as he reached for the fly of the man's jeans. Silvio hung his head so he could watch Gianni's hands work on his belt buckle, then the button, and finally the zipper. He held his breath. His entire world narrowed down to the slow work of the Lone Wolf's hands.

Once those were taken care of, Gianni pulled down Silvio's jeans, reached into his boxers,  and curled his fingers around his pulsing flesh, his foreskin easing the way.

Silvio groaned. The thing swelled even more beneath Gianni's touch. Sure enough, Silvio Masconi was pleasantly well-endowed.

But instead of watching the other's hand, Silvio's eyes were glued to Gianni's face. As much as he wanted to see what was happening below, he couldn't help but watch the positive emotions glowing in the Lone Wolf's eyes. Pleasure, excitement, yearning. All the things that sent bolts of arousal down his spine and straight to his cock.

"You know what to do with it," Silvio said, eyes hooded, looking down at Gianni through the curtain of his lashes. 

"What do you take me for?" The Lone Wolf challenged, closing his fingers more firmly around the man's pulsing shaft.

"Hush," Silvio said. "Just do."

Gianni gulped as he turned his attention to the other's thick girth, stroking it slowly as he prepared himself to take it into his mouth.

He inched closer, breathing in, taking in the strangely attractive and sensual musk of Silvio's manhood. And then, he pressed his lips against the head, kissed it before slowly opening his mouth, letting his tongue slither over the tip of the man's pulsing flesh, tasting him. He paid most of his attention to the head because he knew well it's where Silvio loved to be touched.

Gianni continued to lick and kiss him as he moved his hand up and down Silvio's length, stroking him as his tongue lavished the sensitive end, licking in circles, getting into some sort of rhythm.

Silvio cursed under his breath as his head fell back on his shoulders, then forced himself to stare down at Gianni. Nothing could be as hot as those luscious lips surrounding and consuming the head of his cock.

Seconds later, Gianni pulled back up just so he could speak, but kept his hand firmly around the other's member.

"Stop staring at me like that," he said in a rough tone.

Silvio smiled coquettishly. "Why not? I want to look at you. I love looking at beautiful things."

A flush of red slowly crept up the other's cheeks and ears. "Women are beautiful. I'm not female."

Silvio gave an empty laugh. "You're not giving yourself enough credit. I'm well aware of your gender. And you're wrong. Men can be beautiful, too. Don't you find me pleasant to look at?"

Gianni glanced up at the other's face and averted his eyes. He paused and nodded, feigning coyness.

"See? There's no shame in it. You're beautiful, Giovanni Mancuso. Now... continue what you're doing," Silvio ordered, placing a hand around the other's throat. Gianni obeyed in an instant. He liked how the man was so easy to please.