"I just can't believe it. It's a serious injury. I don't know how many people her age that could fully recover from four stunners," she said, frowning. "It's horrible."

"Yeah," he whispered.

She could still feel his eyes on her.

She looked at him, playfully glaring. "Stop looking at me!"

Harry tilted his head, still smiling at her.

Vena liked it when he smiled.

Every time she saw his grin, it felt like a special occasion. Vena noticed that he had many smiles.

Sometimes he had half-smiles, usually when he felt like it wasn't a good time to be smiling. Other times he smiled with no teeth showing, which meant that he had something on his mind.

He had this one smile, one that was very smug and arrogant, usually reserved for her brother, when they were arguing and he got the last word.

He had a smile that was more like laughing, it lit up his eyes and it was as if whatever was happening was the funniest thing in the world.

Then, there was a smile that he seemed to only do with Vena.

She knew it was just for her; she had spent some lessons studying his facial expressions, and never had he used that smile on anyone else. Vena liked that smiled the best. His shoulders were relaxed, and he had that look in his eyes.

That damn look in his eyes.

"I know something that could cheer you up," Harry said in a sing-song voice.

"What?"

"I could teach you how to produce a Patronus," Harry grinned.

"Right now?" Vena asked, excitement already dripping from her voice.

"Yes, right now," the boy smirked.

Vena immediately grabbed her wand from her pocket, and stood up. "Okay, what do I do?" She asked, staring down at Harry.

He lifted his hand in the air, and Vena rolled her eyes before grabbing onto it. She grunted as she pulled him up, but she knew that he was doing most of the work.

Harry took his wand out of his pocket. "You have to think of your happiest memory. Or, that's what it works for most people."

"Isn't that what you do?"

Harry scratched the back of his neck, his cheeks growing red. "Not really, no. When I first casted my Patronus, I thought of what my life would've been like if my parents were still alive. I imagine how happy I would've been, and from that thought I was able to produce my stag."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Vena cleared her throat and raised her wand so it was pointing at a more down angle. "Do I hold it like this...?"

Harry moved closer so he could adjust her position. "A little higher," he said, moving her arm higher so it was at the same level as her nose.

A moment went by before Harry said, "Yeah... Good."

He stepped back and it wasn't until then did Vena realize how close the two were standing. Harry had come closer to adjust her wand, so the boy had stood behind her right shoulder.

Vena blushed at the intimacy of their stances, for the two had never been so close to each other unless they were sitting down. There was something so intimate and protective about the way that the two stood, with Harry towering over her.