Five

-Sadderdaze-

-saturday's are not the same-

-as they used to be-

The next day at breakfast, Vena walked straight up to the Ravenclaw table. "So why were you in the Hog's Head, exactly?" She asked Stella and Cho.

The blonde swallowed her orange juice nervously. "No reason," she laughed nervously.

At Vena's hard glare, Cho sighed. "We can't exactly tell anyone, Vi. Hermione made us sign this paper so no one would say anything."

"So you guys are doing a defensive group of sorts?" She asked, looking back and forth between the girls.

Stella chewed on her fingernail, nodding. "They don't know where we're having it, though. There's no where to do it without getting caught."

"Why don't you use the Room of Requirement?" Vena suggested.

Cho and Stella looked like they had no idea what she was talking about. "It's a room on the seventh floor. It's across from that painting of Barnabas the Barmy. You pace across the wall three times, while thinking of whatever you want to appear."

"And how exactly did you find this out?" Cho asked, looking at Vena suspiciously.

Vena widened her eyes, her mouth hanging slightly open. She bit her tongue, debating whether she should tell her friends the reason why she knows the room exists is because it was a popular place Vena and Theo would hook up in.

She assumed they wouldn't want to hear about her escapades with her ex. She definitely didn't want to talk about her escapades with her ex. "No reason."

The girls smiled teasingly at a glaring Vena. "Just tell Potter where it is and how to do it."

Stella's eyes widened suddenly. "Why don't you join us? You already know about it, you should come! Although, we should probably tell Hermione because I really don't want to know what she did with that parchment-"

Cho slapped her hand over Stella's mouth. "Sweetie, you need to stop talking or else you will get whatever curse Hermione put on the parchment."

"It doesn't matter. I'm not joining," Vena said.

"What why?" Stella whined.

"If you lot get caught, which, you most likely will, I want no part in it. I don't really desire getting disowned by my family."

"You're family would disown you for something as little as a defense group?" Stella asked, mouth agape.

"Oh most definitely," Vena said with a bitter laugh. "My father would kill me if he found out I was taking private lessons with Potter."

"I don't think Harry would be complaining..." Stella said suggestively.

Vena frowned. "I thought Potter had a crush on Cho?"

"Oh! Right! Yeah, um, yeah, crush on Cho. Yes! He has a huge crush on her," Stella sputtered out, ignoring Cho's looks of dismay.

"You said he has a crush on me?" Cho whispered-yelled.

"Yes! Because he does!" Stella yelled back.

Vena raised her eyebrows at the two's arguments. "Right. Well, I'm going to go now."

"Oh that's fine," Cho said, "I have to go meet up with Marienetta before Charms."

The two girls got up, ignoring the protests from Stella. Vena grabbed a green apple, and winked at the pouting blonde before leaving for Potions.