˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I wake up to the soft snoring of James and smile to myself. I look over to him to see him in a deep sleep. I look over to the clock on the night stand and see that we have to get ready for school.

A thought comes to mind of how I can wake James and I smirk.

I climb on top of James so I am straddling him and sitting on his stomach. "James, wake up," I say and he is still asleep.

I then lean down to kiss his lips and he lets out a satisfied sigh and I smile with my lips still pressed up against his. I then move my lips to his jaw and then neck, sucking softly not leaving marks.

A breathy moan leaves his lips as I do this. I move down to collar bone and then his chest making my way down his abs and I stick out my tongue to trace them. I then make it right above the hem of his sweatpants on his v-line. I smirk again and trace the v with my tongue.

I loud groan comes from James and I looks up to him seeing that he is now awake staring at me. He shivers under my touch and I make a mental note in my mind that James's sweet spot is his v-line. I sit up and climb back onto his lap but this time I'm right over his groin.

I smile at him and see that his breathing has picked up. I then sit down on his dick and start grinding slowly. I watch as James tilts his head back a little and moans. I then lean down and kiss his lips.

"You sure know how to wake a man up Bella, I could get used to this." James says and I laugh and climb off of him.

"We have to get ready for school James so come on." I say and he groans which makes me laugh again.

We get ready and I put on a plain black hoodie and dark jeans.

We meet Josh and Owen down stairs and eat breakfast then once done we head off to school. We take my car this time because James is getting his fixed.

I park the car and we all get out. James puts his arm over my shoulder as we walk inside and I smile at him.

Throughout the whole day we get stares of many people. Some are stares of jealousy and some of admiration. We both ignore them though.

At lunch I go to sit down between James and Lily which I see that Owen has his arm around her and I can't help but smile at the couple. They are just perfect.

But as I'm about to sit James grabs my waist and pulls me on his lap. I look behind me to see that James has smirk on his face and I roll my eyes at him and eat my lunch. But I feel something hard press against my butt and I know exactly what it is. I try to ignore it and continue eating but then James starts grinding it against me and I have to bite my lip hard to stop a moan.

I look behind me and glare at a smirking James. I shake my head telling him no and he chuckles and kisses my neck biting it a little.

It is now after school and we are all heading out to my car to go home. But when we get there I immediately drop my keys at the sight in front of me. James turns to me, "Bella what's wrong?" He asks and looks in front of me. I can already tell that James is clenching and unclenching his fists.

In front of me is my car with red paint spelling "I'm gonna find you and when I do your not gonna survive what's coming- love daddy" I swallow the lump in my throat and feel tears burn at my eyes but I don't let them fall.

James pulls out his phone, "Andrew we need a car and we are gonna go into extra security, we have a threat so we have to be cautious now." James says and hangs up the phone. I look over to Josh and Owen to see them also shaking in anger,.