Ch :- 65 ☞☞ Holi Challenge ☜☜

FLASHBACK continuation ...

Avu went downstairs .

Vibha - Happy Holi to everyone .

All - Happy Holi !

Vibha - Avu where is Sid ?

Avu - He is coming .

Avu POV

I have given him a challenge and see him 😞 what he is doing upstairs uff 😣

Vaish - Avu go to corner some one is calling u there .

Avu - Who is calling me bhabhi ?

Vaish - I don't know !

Avu went the corner .

Someone holds her hand and block her way .

Avu - sidd ! What are u doing ? See u can't do this . U can't put colours on me with ur hands this is cheating .

Sid moving closer to Avu and she is stepping backward .

Sid - Who told u that I am doing cheating and see I have a right to come near u as I am ur husband !

Avu - But u can't put colour. What are u doing ? ( Sid took colour in his hands )

He moves towards her and then( she closed her eyes) .........

..
..
..
Put the color on his own cheeks and comes near her and rub his cheeks with her but without touching her with hands .

Sid whisper in her ear .

Sid - See I have proved my love for you 💓💜💝💗 ( but he still didn't touch Avu ).

Avu - Sid !

Sid - Hmm.

Avu - u have win ! Now u can touch me .

Sid - Are u sure ? Because if I ...... Then u can't stop me .

Avu nodded her head .

Then Sid hug her tightly and started putting colour on her teasingly .

He move towards her lips and look at her eyes for permission .

Avu closed her eyes then Sid started kissing her slowly with full of love .

FLASHBACK ended .

Sid get up from the bed and sleep on the couch ( his heart know that Aarohi is only his Avu but he wants her to say him the truth and he is a true gentleman who doesn't want to take advantage with any girl while she is not in sense ).

*********************************
Stay tuned ...

Also comment below how was the chapter and what u thought how would Sid  complete the challenge .
___________

Stay tuned .