Ch :- 37 ☞☞ First Night ☜☜

Avu was very nervous . So she got out of the bed and went near the window.

Sid came inside the room .

And saw Avu near the window .
He hold Avu shoulder . She turn.

Sid - why are u standing here ? Is everything fine ?

Avu - No no everything is ok , I am standing here because I need some fresh air actually.

By this Sid suddenly coming closer to Avu . She stepped back with his every forward step until she hit cupboard.
Sid lean to her . She closed her eyes as she was thinking that Sid might kiss him. ( She hold her breath ).

But he opened the door of the cupboard .

Sid POV - she was thinking that I will kiss her  but I can feel she is nervous as well as uncomfortable.

Sid - ( Handed Avu a dress) - Anu has kept it for u go and get charged . I know I lehenga is heavy .

Sid turn to go . ( She release her breath)

Sid again turn.

Sid - They I no need to worry . We  will not have our first night untill you a comfortable. Toh raat to hogi that is not in my hand par suhagraat nahi hogi .
After this she went to the washroom and got changed into her night suit.
Avo ( POV ) - What have I don't to get him . He can her stand he so well . I love him so much .
She came out .
She was moving towards the couch .
Sid - where are u going ?
Avu - To sleep .
Sid - But bed is there .
Avu - Sid u only told that ....we will ... I mean how we can sleep in the same bed .
After that Avu saw....

To be continued....

Precap.
-----------

Avu shout in her top of the voice and hug Sid tightly......

**********************************
So that do u think what did she saw ...
Stay tuned....